1-star

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Feb 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Thorne Research brand of vitamin C is so much better than this product.

Great product, awesome prices and fast delivery

Posted by Reviewer3305092 on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

In this fast pace life, we do not always have time to eat, sleep or rest properly. In my opinion vitamins, herbs and minerals are vitals for our well-being. I will remain a customer of Iherb for a long time because they provide me with everything I need. Nicole Hervieux RN BScN

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on May 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic product, can't beat the prices

Great Price

Posted by andrewleehorton on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Everyone needs to be supplementing with Vitamin C! We rely on this Vitamin from our diet. Animals the same size us us produce up to 10 grams of this vitamin daily! This is a great way to get this vitamin with the cofactors at a great price!

A very good formula with Rutin added.

Posted by 5167299714311028368 on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These capsules allow me to take a high dosage, split three times a day. I follow the high dose regimen initially recommended by Linus Pauling himself. My immune system was compromised 30 years ago when using ROUNDUP almost killed me. Vit. C keeps me alive and functioning although I can't work. I was a farmer. Roundup ruined my life. I must avoid it at all costs as I am permanently chemically sensitive as the result. NO GMO's NO PESTICIDES! I take 18,000mg of these capsules per day (6 x 3) and also have IV Drips of 35Grams regularly. I would be dead without it! Vitamin C saved my life. I find the capsules most convenient on a day to day basis as opposed to dissolving crystals and sipping that mixture all day. Too much volume to be convenient. I take this with food and liquid (organic tea, coffee or just plain pure filtered water).

good

Posted by Reviewer3340613 on Dec 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great value

Posted by Reviewer1147088 on Nov 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this product is more gentle to your stomach than other products I've tried containing 1000 mg vitamin c. I love Now foods!

good

Posted by Reviewer2985817 on Jul 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

very good vitamins C

I love NOW

Posted by Reviewer3119327 on Nov 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A great vitamin C product at bulk price. Hard to beat this value. I have worked my way up to 4 grams per day and can feel the difference in terms of energy.

Good value