Help

1-star

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Feb 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Thorne Research brand of vitamin C is so much better than this product.

A very good formula with Rutin added.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These capsules allow me to take a high dosage, split three times a day. I follow the high dose regimen initially recommended by Linus Pauling himself. My immune system was compromised 30 years ago when using ROUNDUP almost killed me. Vit. C keeps me alive and functioning although I can't work. I was a farmer. Roundup ruined my life. I must avoid it at all costs as I am permanently chemically sensitive as the result. NO GMO's NO PESTICIDES! I take 18,000mg of these capsules per day (6 x 3) and also have IV Drips of 35Grams regularly. I would be dead without it! Vitamin C saved my life. I find the capsules most convenient on a day to day basis as opposed to dissolving crystals and sipping that mixture all day. Too much volume to be convenient. I take this with food and liquid (organic tea, coffee or just plain pure filtered water).

Great Price

Posted by andrewleehorton on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Everyone needs to be supplementing with Vitamin C! We rely on this Vitamin from our diet. Animals the same size us us produce up to 10 grams of this vitamin daily! This is a great way to get this vitamin with the cofactors at a great price!

New discovery

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've just discovered the Now Foods Vit C 1000mg. For years we've been buying Vit C & finally I have the best & cheapest purchase ever on iherb.com! Woo hoo!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic product, can't beat the prices

Great product, awesome prices and fast delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

In this fast pace life, we do not always have time to eat, sleep or rest properly. In my opinion vitamins, herbs and minerals are vitals for our well-being. I will remain a customer of Iherb for a long time because they provide me with everything I need. Nicole Hervieux RN BScN

GREAT PRODUCT , FAST RESULT , FAST SHIPPING!

Posted by ADD c 0de - ZIV 5429 on Sep 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Looks like it starts working but may feel a big difference after using it for a long time. Enter *Ziv 5429* (no space) at checkout for 5% off!

Keeps the flu bug away!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had bought this product based on recommendations from a close friend. It kept me "flu-free" for the longest time... it works great! I was exposed to people with flu, etc., and I remained unscathed, 9 out of 10 times, at least. I shared it with my Mom, close friends and even colleagues. It really works. This sure beats eating dozens of oranges or citrus-rich foods/fruits in a day just to meet daily nutritional requirements. Thank you! Namaste.

Really satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really satisfied

HAPPY REPEAT CUSTOMER

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Many thanks - delighted to inform you, my last order was received within the designated time frame, despite being addressed to 'Gloria.' It seems, that whoever printed the address label forgot to print my surname. Not to worry, the package arrived safely, no harm done. Blessings to one and all, for your excellent service.