Help

Great Detoxifier

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have trouble with detoxification due to a weak liver, so vitamin C is an important part of my daily regimen. Some time ago, I discovered the benefit of taking 2 additional tablets before eating out. This has dramatically reduced the number of headaches I was suffering from MSG and other hidden additives, especially during vacations or travel when preparing my own food was impossible. NOW brand always provides top quality at the most reasonable price, and iHerb is the best of the best!

Good ole vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Pros: Contains a large amount of bioflavinoids, is a time relased vitamin C Cons: Tablets are very large -- as large as my multi (Life Force Multiple Tablets without Iron), and so may be difficult for some to swallow

Now Foods C

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased with this product. Have used Ester-C in the past but find this to be just as effective and much less expensive. Thanks IHerbs!!

NOW products are the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I especially like their non-acidic vitamin C, 1000 Mg tablets, since I can't take the acidic kind without stomach problems. NOW products are reasonable in cost and of very high quality and the nutritionist I saw for some time agreed completely on this.

Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Appears to be a good product. I will order it again. It gives me no stomach distress even at does of 3-6,000 Mg. per day. I am using it with hopes of warding off winter respiritroy infections I normally get.

Great for scheduling. Can take any time on empty stomach.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Since this doesn't burn the stomach it's easy to schedule into your day. I take 1 first thing on an empty stomach with my adrenal extract Isocort. I was advised to take vit C along with adrenal extract by a smart herbalist/naturopath. It would have been hard to without food if I used normal vitamin C. I take 3 of these day as part of the effort to hold and then reverse chronic fatigue and related symptoms that indicate wide systemic stress.

Impossible to swallow

Posted by Testaholic on Jun 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have never met a pill I could now swallow before up to these ones. The pill should have been smaller.

lipsey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like the NOW vitamins. vitamin c is one of the most important to take

My Products & Reviews

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

All items are nicely packed and delivery fast.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love now foods brands. Good for those with allergies and intolerances. Makes my skin brighter every day. Are larger pills, but don't have any taste when going down.