Good quality and low price.

Posted by supplementknowledge on Jun 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use Vitamin C all year round to reduce risk of getting a cold, for its antioxidant properties and as absorption enhancer with my joint protection stack (glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM) or with zinc or iron.I prefer Now Foods, C-1000, with Rose Hips & Bioflavonoids, 250 Tablets because it is blended with Rose Hips and Bioflavonoids, which enhance absorption of vitamin C and because it has very good price. I use one or two tablets per day. Easy to swallow tablets. For more reviews click on my username! Let me know if this review was helpful by pressing the 'yes' button.

Vitamin C, Can't Do Without It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin C is for your whole body. It takes care of you when you have a cold,and many other problems, even used in cnacer treatments. This product is good because it is easy to swollow. I like the shape of the tablets.

I love it very very much

Posted by Miniiessy on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best Vitamin C that I ever eat. It is very good price. Reduce allergies and colds significantly. It also keeps my gums healthy. People with lack of Vitamin C often develop black, swollen gums otherwise known as scurvy. I take one tablet per day. I love it too much.

Vitamin C with Bioflavanoids and Rose Hips Guarantees absorption.

Posted by affinitywellness on Jan 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This great product packs a punch with rose-hips and bioflavanoids to enhance absorption and utilisation in the body. Personally I need to take in high doses of vitamin C due to a fructose malabsorption issue which leaves me with a limited number of fruits and vegetables that I can actually consume. I suffered from scurvy as a child due to this issue. Getting my vitamin C in a 1000 dose daily is great, it's just the right amount and whilst the tablets are probably bigger than I'd like there doesn't seem to be any other product with the bioflavanoid and rose-hips support that this one provides, it also contains no sugars so a sensitive system like mine can handle it. Now Foods is one of the cheaper brands so you definitely get a load of bang for your buck! I haven't been ill with and cold or flu since taking this product and I personally have used it for over a year.

ไม่เป็นหวัด และ ทำให้ผิวสวยขึ้น

Posted by vitaminusaiHerb on May 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

ตัวนี้ต้องทานอยู่เสมอค่ะ เพราะปกติเป็นหวัดบ่อยมาก แต่พอเจอวิตามินซี now foods หวัดไม่ค่อยเป็นแล้วค่ะ ผ่านมา 2ปี เป็นหวัดเพียงครั้งเดียว เยี่ยมมากกกค่ะ และผิวหน้าดีขึ้นค่ะจากที่ผิวหน้าเคยเป็นสิว :)

A really good, high dose, instant release C

Posted by ReaCovery on Nov 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

If I wasn't now taking sustained release vitamin C I would still be taking this one. Vitamin C is water soluble and is excreted from the body within 2 - 3 hours. Its also doubtful that the entire 1000mg of the tablet actually gets absorbed. So to keep the level of vitamin C in the body stable through the day, these need to be taken more often and perhaps broken in half. I take vitamin C for its potential to lower cortisol along with its immune enhancing properties, so I need to keep it stable in my blood. For anyone else, these are probably great, I give them to my daughter. She is young and much more healthy than me.

The Best Vitamin C Ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Greeting from Malaysai! We love this product with all of our heart. Thanks NOW FOODS!

C-1000 (Now Foods)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this brand of C of several years now. I often take 2 before eating out to prevent a reaction from the foods eaten.

Seems good

Posted by Sandra on Jul 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

No stomach pains or after taste

Unbelievable product in both results and value for money!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I find tablets difficult to swallow, so I started taking vitamin C capsules.....the results were not the same. I was giving the tablets away to friends who had flu and within 24 hours it was all sorted. I went down with flu myself this week and took the capsules I had switched to, and I got no results at all! Today I coped with swallowing the tablets of Now Foods and today I am already feeling almost back to normal. This product is fabulous! So glad to have seen and experienced so many good results.