Help

Perfect vitamin c product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I think This is a good product. I take it myself and I give a 1/8 spoon a day to the dog also together with vitamin B complex, B50 also from now and it works amazing!!! The dog was always scared and shy, but in 2 weeks she was much more relaxed. She is also playing with her toys everyday now at an age of 10 years. Before she played sometimes, but not daily. So I really recommend this product to humans and animals!

Fantastic Vitamin C Supplement!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've bee using this supplement for years. It's the purest cleanest one I can find other than some of the "whole food" organic one's out there for $40 a tiny bottle. I'm a little surprised at some of these bad reviews on this supplement. This isn't candy or food , it's a supplement. Very natural and not bombarded with sugars ,fillers, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, or even magnesium Stearate not to mention it's buffered and has Rose hips, Acerola and Bioflavonoids. It's VERY difficult to find a supplement on the market like this. One review states they put it in a smoothie and can't even taste it yet still only gave it a two stars. It does taste terrible but that has absolutely no effect on the quality and results of this as a supplement. It's NOT candy, it's a supplement and a VERY good one at that.

Best Ester-C Complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this and have used it for over a year. I prefer powders to capsules as it is more economical, plus the ingredients in this is perfect: Ester-C - the brand name of calcium ascorbate - is the best form of vitamin C. It also has rosehips and acerola, and bioflavinoids to provide a well-rounded Vitamin C product. I take a ton of this when I am starting to feel "off." The powder is a bit bitter, but don't let it scare you away from trying it unless you are picky about that kind of thing.

Now Foods, C-complex Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use 1/2 teaspoon of C-Complex powder 3 yimes a day to help combat intersticial cystitis. It works with 1 tespoon of Now Foods L-lysine to help heal the lesions in my bladder. It's working.

Great bulk form of Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great bulk form of Vitamin C. Has the non acidic version of ascorbic along with a few natural sources of C. It's a keeper

Not bad!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The taste does take a little getting use to, but it is not too bad. I've tasted a lot worse. I like the fact that there is nothing extra added for fillers or a capsule to dissolve in my stomach. I've had no problems with taking it. Seems like a good vitamin C.

good product, great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I don't use this myself, but I do feed it to my dogs. Vitamin C in dogs has been show to improve joint function and I can say from experience that supplementing vitamin C has made a drastic difference in my oldest dogs joints. I ran out of this about a month ago, and just never got around to reordering. By the end of the month my furbaby was definitely more stiff in her hips than she had been. A quarter teaspoon of this a day and she's moving free and was once again.

okay but..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The price is right and it is buffered so there is no stomach upset but it tastes horrible. Fortunately, I use it in smoothies so I am usually able to disguise the taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product easily incorporated into various foods.

very good