Now Foods Cal-Mag Caps with trace minerals

Posted by Reviewer1016431 on Aug 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After a motorcycle accident that required extensive reconstruction on my forearm, wrist and pelvis, I used the following supplements during my rehab: Hyaluronic Acid by 'Doctor's Best', Cal-Mag Caps by 'Now Foods' and MSM Joint Formula by 'Natural Factors', I sincerely believe that it is only because of these that I was able to get full range of motion back in my hips and 95% in my wrist. Not only that but even when the weather changes, I rarely, (only a couple times in 4 years) have any pain whatsoever. My doctor was amazed at my rate of recovery. I recommend the three together to any of my friends who are recovering from accidents or injuries.

Great value ...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

got if for a relative that buys the same on the local shop for twice as much or more so she was very pleased.from my point of view the absorption of these cal-mag could be improved by changing the main ingredients like the calcium and magnesium to mainly citrate instead of carbonate and oxide.but the additional ingredients is chelate's which is 40% absorbed by our body ,a great addition.the vitamin D3 is also a good type for us....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews.

KK

Posted by Reviewer2988553 on Dec 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Exc. value, easily swallowed

Great Formula

Posted by Reviewer2890237 on Jun 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent ratio of calcium to magnesium. Great form of calcium. Plus Vitamin D, zinc, boron, and manganese. Highly recommend.

Calcium for Osteporosis

Posted by Reviewer1604376 on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm hoping that this is the best kind of calcium. Too bad the pills are the size of the Hindenburg and he has to take 2 of them every day!

ok

Posted by Reviewer2913350 on Oct 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These are okay, but I have to take them in the am, they keep me awake if I dont.

Great for my family

Posted by Reviewer1854069 on Mar 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have a growing family and this unique product helps keep them growing strong. It's also a great value.

Best Cal-Mag in my opinion

Posted by Reviewer1018437 on Mar 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I reduced my cholesterol by 30 points by taking the recommended amount of this Cal-Mag product daily. Also, this is the best price I have found for this product.

spartan13

Posted by Reviewer1961537 on Nov 26, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Calcium, magnesium & vitamin D, including Zinc, all in one capsule! Easy to take.

K

Posted by Reviewer2692863 on Sep 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

For my kids. Keeps them healthy

1 2 3