Now Foods Cal-Mag Caps with trace minerals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After a motorcycle accident that required extensive reconstruction on my forearm, wrist and pelvis, I used the following supplements during my rehab: Hyaluronic Acid by 'Doctor's Best', Cal-Mag Caps by 'Now Foods' and MSM Joint Formula by 'Natural Factors', I sincerely believe that it is only because of these that I was able to get full range of motion back in my hips and 95% in my wrist. Not only that but even when the weather changes, I rarely, (only a couple times in 4 years) have any pain whatsoever. My doctor was amazed at my rate of recovery. I recommend the three together to any of my friends who are recovering from accidents or injuries.

Great value ...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Sep 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

got if for a relative that buys the same on the local shop for twice as much or more so she was very pleased.from my point of view the absorption of these cal-mag could be improved by changing the main ingredients like the calcium and magnesium to mainly citrate instead of carbonate and oxide.but the additional ingredients is chelate's which is 40% absorbed by our body ,a great addition.the vitamin D3 is also a good type for us....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews.

Great Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent ratio of calcium to magnesium. Great form of calcium. Plus Vitamin D, zinc, boron, and manganese. Highly recommend.

KK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Exc. value, easily swallowed

Calcium for Osteporosis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm hoping that this is the best kind of calcium. Too bad the pills are the size of the Hindenburg and he has to take 2 of them every day!

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These are okay, but I have to take them in the am, they keep me awake if I dont.

100% the best products and the best price.

Posted by MR-IVAN-GIZDOV on Sep 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

100% the best products and the best price.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product and item as described, very fast delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good

very good quality at a great price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good quality at a great price!

1 2 3 4