`VITAMIN C ( CALCIUM ASCORBATE)

Posted by Reviewer1434258 on Oct 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin C powder has been shown to prevent and cure disease, plus remove or neutralize toxins which are encountered every day, in water, in our own teeth fillings, even in food products. 20 grams per day will supply 18 grams of C plus 2 grams of calcium. This is the maximum practical oral dose, of both C and calcium. 1/4 tsp = 1.25 grams of C. . Dr. Thomas Levy has written "Curing the Incurable" to lay out the medical proof of the power of Vitamin C. In the book it is told, 2 boys were caught under a crop duster while playing in a field of corn. Both received a lethal dose of parathion. One went to the local hospital and died. The second went to a Vitamin C doctor and received 100,000mg of C intravenously. He went home for supper. . Use the powder in a mouthwash to keep teeth and gums healthy, even on the skin. Take 20 grams daily. The uses are limitless, to stay healthy and young.

Best and Most Economical

Posted by Reviewer2783382 on Aug 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Anyone that has looked into it knows that everyone should be taking at least 5 grams a day of vitamin C and after much experimentation, with many other types and varieties, over more than 10 years, I now use this product exclusively.

Best Vit. C

Posted by Reviewer2758231 on Dec 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin C is our miracle medicine from viruses to bacterial issues. It tastes fine, does not bother digestive system and even my four year old would take it without any problem. I highly recommend it. As far as iHerb, I ordered on Friday and I had my package arrive on Monday. Thank you. Will be back when our supply gets low.

as good as any

Posted by Reviewer2073398 on Oct 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

as good as any in 40 yrs of testing.

Yuk but good....

Posted by PippiDataflow on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take 5 to 10 grams daily of C so I´m happy with the product as it's better for me then ascorbic acid (too acid for my type) but it's pretty yuk..... I mix it with my other powders plus some lime juice to make it more palatable.

calcium ascorbate

Posted by Reviewer1309092 on Feb 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin C - absobable & buffered (non-acidic)

Dr. Linus Pauling was Right.

Posted by Reviewer2769272 on Apr 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin C is good for you. Try ten grams a day. I bought the calcium salt because I don't get enough calcium otherwise.

Calcium Ascorbate

Posted by Reviewer2427790 on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

long time favorite - I've been buying for years

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer3155717 on Feb 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Pure (no additives) and I like the large quantity.

Glen

Posted by Reviewer3087526 on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product, easy to vary the dosage

1 2