`VITAMIN C ( CALCIUM ASCORBATE)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin C powder has been shown to prevent and cure disease, plus remove or neutralize toxins which are encountered every day, in water, in our own teeth fillings, even in food products. 20 grams per day will supply 18 grams of C plus 2 grams of calcium. This is the maximum practical oral dose, of both C and calcium. 1/4 tsp = 1.25 grams of C. . Dr. Thomas Levy has written "Curing the Incurable" to lay out the medical proof of the power of Vitamin C. In the book it is told, 2 boys were caught under a crop duster while playing in a field of corn. Both received a lethal dose of parathion. One went to the local hospital and died. The second went to a Vitamin C doctor and received 100,000mg of C intravenously. He went home for supper. . Use the powder in a mouthwash to keep teeth and gums healthy, even on the skin. Take 20 grams daily. The uses are limitless, to stay healthy and young.

Best and Most Economical

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Anyone that has looked into it knows that everyone should be taking at least 5 grams a day of vitamin C and after much experimentation, with many other types and varieties, over more than 10 years, I now use this product exclusively.

Yuk but good....

Posted by PippiDataflow on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take 5 to 10 grams daily of C so I´m happy with the product as it's better for me then ascorbic acid (too acid for my type) but it's pretty yuk..... I mix it with my other powders plus some lime juice to make it more palatable.

Best Vit. C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin C is our miracle medicine from viruses to bacterial issues. It tastes fine, does not bother digestive system and even my four year old would take it without any problem. I highly recommend it. As far as iHerb, I ordered on Friday and I had my package arrive on Monday. Thank you. Will be back when our supply gets low.

as good as any

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

as good as any in 40 yrs of testing.

Calcium Ascorbate powder.

Posted by roseonhigh on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for quite a while and find it excellent. I have chronic Lyme disease and have been greatly helped by a protocol which involves taking high doses of pure salt and vitamin C. Many thanks for a great product which is extremely economical.

calcium ascorbate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good product

Economical & Bio-Available Form of Ester-C

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Economical & Bio-Available Form of Ester-C

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good