Help

Another good one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I do a lot of comparison shopping and the product is the best deal around for a calcium supplement. I research calcium supplements and calcium citrate was cited as the most easily digested.

Easily Digested

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many Calcium/Magnesium formulas and for digestion & absorbtion...so far, this one is the best.

Easy on the Stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These veggi caps are easy to take any time of day; even on an empty stomach. I have also tried these in the tablet form as the dosage of calcium is higher, but they upset my stomach.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product on 4/6/10. I'm allergic to diary so it's important for me to have a good calcium supplement. I have taken calcium supplements for over 20 years and I have never received the benefits that I'm getting from using this product. Within 2 days after using this product my joints are not as stiff, I feel stronger so I know my bones are stronger. I have more energy. All the other supplements that I have used had sugar or preservatives in them. It made a huge difference when you take a natural supplement. This is a great product.

Now Foods, Calcium Citrate Caps, 240 Vcaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't cause indigestion like some calcium supplements.

Bone Helper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Help's wife's bones to feel better.

sweet dreams

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

helps the quality of my sleep and keeps me more calm during my busiest days at work.

NOW Brand right for mw

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Been using Now Brand calcium Citrate Caps for years and find them very satisfactory.Please don't quit making these.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Now is awesome! I work at a health food store, and one of the 15 only company representatives came in today for a training session. I'm really impressed with the company. They only have lower prices because they don't spend money on advertising or other areas. Just research and lab testing. Quality is amazing.

Easy to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to have the normal calcium pill but hubby found that the pill is too large and difficult to swallow. This calcium pill is veggie cap which my hubby can easily swallow.