PLEASE KEEP ORDERING THIS

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My mother is 89 years old and I buy this for her because she says it stops her bones from hurting her. She has osteoporosis and can't sleep at night unless she takes this. Thanks. Linda G Miller

Satisfied customer

Posted by vizuality2 on Jun 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I purchase this particular brand for my parents pretty much monthly. She is 90 years old and he is 85. She swears by it, saying it keeps her legs and back from hurting her at night and keeping her awake. She had complained of pain while in bed at night for as long as I can remember before using this supplement. I cannot say what else it is or isn't doing under the hood, but from what she tells me, it's a keeper for pain relief. Linda Miller (Arizona) speaking for the Horners (California)

excellent calium product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Calcium Hydroxyapatite Caps. are an excellent form of very absorbable calcium. It was recommended to me by a holistic health physician.

WON'T BUY AGAIN - GIVES ME HAND AND KNEE PAIN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I didn't know until it arrived that it's derived from baby horses. I'm sure it's a cruel process.......Other than that, it gives me pain in my hands during sleeping hours, waking me up - and I'm only 30 years old! And then the pain switched to my knee with fluctuating pain and swelling.....there is something called "Hydroxyapatite Crystal Disease" and I think taking these pills is similar in effect. Also, I think it's too high a dose; it should be 2:1 Magnesium to Calcium. So I'm switching to about 1,000mg Magnesium Citrate and 500mg Calcium Citrate. Note: the powder form is cheapest.

GREAT STUFF!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was using a Metagenics product before I tried the Now. Just as good - lots cheeper! iherb is a great place to get supplements.

good product to fall a sleep quickly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this calcium taken with ascorbin acid has good effect! your sleep is deeper and longer I have notice.

Good for bones

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it doesn't trouble my belly like citrate or carbonate ....but I would be even more satisfied if magnesium stearate would not be included in this product

Calcium Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Your calcium pill are 100% better than GNC...I see a noticeable difference in my hair and nails.

Good when on a dairy free diet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are great when on a dairy free diet. I have a lot of allergies and this is a great way to get my calcium!

Now Foods, Calcium hydroxyapatite Caps, 250mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My doctor tells me that taking this product should help me avoid bone loss for the rest of my life. It certainly has helped up until now and I'm 70 years old and I have no bone loss.