Like it

Posted by Reviewer1948159 on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When the ph of urine is too alkaline (7 or over) this is a good one to use and puts me to sleep easily, but when the ph of urine is acidic (6 or less) calcium citrate is better. Ph 6-7 calcium orotate or calcium gluconate work best.

Great for athletes- lactic buffer (cycling, running, etc)

Posted by Reviewer2090716 on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

REally great for performance in cycling and running... has a perfect blend for people who really push their workouts

Helps me sleep and muscles feel much less tense.

Posted by Reviewer2773279 on Nov 07, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My chiropractor recommended this to help me sleep. I have fibromyalgia and if I take 6 of these and 1 Phosphatydil Serine with Choline and Inositol, I get sleepy and fall asleep easily. A miracle for me.

Hard to swallow

Posted by Reviewer3112535 on Mar 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These might be a great source of calcium but I wouldn't know because I can't swallow them well. They are round, thick and chalky and directions say to eat three or so 3x a day. I had heart burn after taking 3 at a time. I do however have acid reflux tendencies so maybe they will work better for someone who doesn't have that issue.

Best Calcium Absorption I've found

Posted by Reviewer2095169 on Dec 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This calcium relaxes me more than any other I have tried ever. I'm thankful to find it at iHerb.com.

Don't Know

Posted by Reviewer2745528 on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really don't know if it helps or not but I am 65 and very strong.I have taken this brand for about a year.Dr. Oz says to take calcium by itself and not with other vitimans.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer2193872 on Sep 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I feel that it has more effect than the normal calcium. The back pain that I had for months that wouldn't leave me even with calcium has gone with that sort of calcium.

best

Posted by Elena1280324 on Jun 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't find in the my country calcium in such form. Thanks of your company, it became for me possible. It is inexpensive, tasty, economically. I am ready to wait delivery because I have houses reserved this product.

calcium Lactate

Posted by Reviewer3039036 on Jul 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Pretty easy to swallow

Calcium Lactate

Posted by Reviewer1128841 on Sep 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great price and always prompt delivery.

1 2 3