:))))))))))

Posted by Tingeling on Feb 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like theese,it helps me sleep better at night:)) Will I buy again: YES:))

3rd of 4th bottle.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

At first for me, now my brother, parents too. Me and brother sometimes have a twitch in under the eyes. So we tried to keep taking at least a tablet a day. (Suggested dosage is 2 tablets a day) Warnings: It could bring constipation by one's own conditions So drink water enough.

I think this combination is the best so far.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like that the cal/mag are combined. Not too sure but it may be helpi.g my nails to be stronger. I'm taking it because it is recommended for women my age. Its easy to swallow,even though they are quite large.

very big tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Be careful and notice the size of the tablets. I have no swallowing problems, but this one is hard to swallow because of the size.

Good absorption

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I find this the best calcium supplement. My nails improved heaps after taking it for only a couple of weeks. Also good to help me sleep.

Satisfactory

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have used these for some time now, this is an reorder. Good value for money. My only gripe is the tablets tend to break up and the last few ones are almost broken up into powder and rendered worthless to be taken.

Powerful source of minerals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These tablets are in the exact proportions my doctor recommends as part of my treatment for under methylation. It is so much easier to use than similar powdered products.

Excellent Brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My Doctor really likes this brand. She specialize in bio-identical hormone balancing, prescribe nutritional supplements of the highest grade that can be used like medicines. And that's good enough for me.

calcium & magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am satisfied, good price

No complaints

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have not been outside in years, leading to me developing the symptoms of osteomalacia. I spent over two years being nearly unable to move and having trouble standing up or walking. A month of taking vitamin D by Now Foods and Deva's CalMag treated the condition but once I ran out of CalMag, I started taking this Now Foods' Calcium & Magnesium just to make sure my condition isn't just cured but maintained until I can be under the sun again. I do not know if taking Calcium & Magnesium has made any difference but I can also say I have no complaints since I started taking it about two weeks ago. The pills are very big indeed but for me they're very easy to swallow.