Marvellous--Tastes great in concentrated, icy juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I researched various calcium/magnesium products in detail and decided to get this one due to high absorbability, chemical composition, and price. I found the perfect way to take this without having the problem of an undissolved, gritty, unpleasant residue. I stir one heaping teaspoon into ca. 1/2 cup of concentrated juice. Frozen juice tastes even better. It makes a thick, icy, tangy slush that tastes like a dessert. It is best to take this at lunch or dinner because the vitamin D requires a little fat to be utilized. Great Product!

Perfect Duo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this product although I have found that the plain magnesium mixes much better than this duo. I use the plain and supplement with tablets of calcium citrate although I have to pay a higher price. My suggestion is to disolve this in hot water with lemon and stevia and drink right before bedtime! It works! and..by the way excellent for stool softening.

Calcium & Magnesium powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is very good. I've used another powder calcium/magnesium product that is in a smaller container so I tried this one instead. Here is the best way I learned from the other product to take this. Take 4 ounces of hot water and mix the dose amount in the hot water and stir really good. There is basically no taste....if you like you can add an ounce or two of juice but there really isn't any taste and I like this product very much. It does act as a good stool softener. I do take an additional calcium pill to be sure and get the amount of calcium for daily needs but none of the calcium magnesium products seems to have enough of the daily calcium need.

Great help with anxiety levels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from severe anxiety and have done for over 15 years. The calcium and magnesium together has a significant calming effect. This together with B vitamins is something that is a must for huge relief from anxiety and stress - It is a must have!

Yuck!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I don't like this product at all. It is very hard to make it all dissolve in liquid and always leaves a gritty sludge at the bottom of the glass. The taste grosses me out too.

Second Order

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Without this product I get heart palpitations and crazy legs! I used to use a very expensive all magnesium product I'd buy from my local health food store in Australia ($35-40) this is very good and much less.

Almost instant relief for restless legs.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I suffer a lot from restless legs and this powder dissolved into water provides almost instant relief and allows me to get a good night's sleep.

recommend

Posted by helpbartus on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good product-would recommend

Won't buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

doesn't dissolve the greatest. You have to keep stirring it while you drink it. It could have a better taste also.

Now Foods, Calcium & Magnesium