ONE WORD: MIRACLE!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING FROM HEARTBURN, NAUSEA AND VOMITTING FOR SEVERAL YEARS; PAID MANY VISITS TO FAMILY DOCTOR AND SPECIALISTS, WHO KEPT PRESCRIBING ANTACIDS AND ANTIBIOTICS, BUT MY CONDITION KEPT GETTING WORSE, AND WORSE. THE FEELINGS OF HELPLESSNESS AND FATIGUE FROM INSUFFICIENT SLEEP AND POOR NUTRITION, HAD THROWN ME AFTER AWHILE INTO DEEP DEPRESSION. HONESTLY, I FELT CRIPPLED...THEN, BY CHANCE, I STUMBLED UPON AN ARTICLE ON CANDIDA, AND DECIDED TO TRY "CANDIDA CLEAR". TWO HOURS AFTER THE VERY FIRST CAPSULE,I FELT RELIEF. I AM 66 YEARS OLD, AND HAD NEVER DANCED BALLET, BUT THAT AFTERNOON I DID.I WAS SO VERY HAPPY. IT HAD BEEN 3 WEEKS SINCE THAT DAY, AND I AM ALMOST COMPLETELY SYMPTOM FREE. NO MORE ANTACID, NO MORE ANTIBIOTICS, NO MORE PRESCRIPTIONS...THIS PRODUCT IS NOTHING LESS THAN A MIRACLE FOR ME, AND I AM ETERNALLY GRATEFUL FOR IT. ANN T.

Everyone should try these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Given the latest news on what fungus is doing to people I think everyone should try these.My IBS symptoms have totally disappeared and I have suffered for 18 years with it.I also feel much better in general.Fast shipping and escaped the custom tax this time.

Candida Clear,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

An excellant candidis albacanis fighter. you can see it work over a course of days by monitoring the diaappearing white covering on your tongue

Has cleared up candida in my body

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take recommended dose of 2 capsules per day plus 1 tab of caprylic acid. Has cleared up the candida. This is the best stuff I have found. No clotrimazole, or Lamisil or other creams. Don't need them. This really works. Will clear up phimosis, balanitis and other yeast infections. Terrific stuff.

very helpful w/ clearing up candida and the fungus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended to me by my accupuncture. She is very familiar with the herbs in this product & told me to try it. It works!! I started with the 90 caps & 5 months later I have decided to go with the 180 caps. I believe if I take them for a longer time it will be more effective for my resistent system. I take 2 caps 3 times a day.

there are better products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very hard on the stomach. Must be taken with food, not on an empty stomach. It is estrogenic (Oregano oil in it), so anyone with a hormone sensitive condition (such as endometriosis for instance) should take it for a short period of time, or not at all. It gave me pelvic pain due to raised estrogen. The problem with candida is solved by improving blood sugar levels (as it thrives with elevated sugar in the blood,)and digestion (with digestive enzymes and probiotics). Berberine does the job.

Balanced Candida Support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Used with a good candida plan including probiotics & NAC, Candida Support helps kill off Candida Albicans. I am using this myself and recommending it to friends as I conquer my candida overgrowth. Start with a good candida diet then introducing NAC to build immunity. One week later add mixed probiotics. After another week add Candida support to kill off the Candida Albicans. You need this order to build immunity and good intestinal flora and cope with die off of Candida. Stay on all 3 supplements (and diet) for 2 months.

I'm convinced

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works like a charm, and I actually noticed the effects after the first dose. It oddly seemed to increase the circulation in my feet and hands within an hour or so of taking this. My candida syptoms are slowly fading, but one thing that is important to note is that you need to execute a proper candida diet in order to see results with this. Healing naturally takes longer, period. But it does work - have some patience.

help cleared up candida in my body

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Also recommended to my friends. they also said it works well. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Itching be gone!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I recently discovered I had an endocrine problem, PCOS, that causes me to be prone to insulin problems. I mention it because many people with PCOS develop sugar and carb cravings that can lead to problems with candida without you knowing for years. I was one of those with recurring yeast infections. Eliminating sugar and carbs from my diet did wonders, but this product helped bring my body back into balance. All signs of genital itching are gone! I've used this product in the past, and I noticed that my symptoms came back when I stopped using it. so I'm back to taking one capsule a day.