LIFE SAVING!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2760776 on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this stuff less on the 21st of December, along with the Super Odorless Garlic and the Vein Supreme as recommended when ordering the Cayenne. I am not able to eat spicy foods as they come back to torment me later (as several of you out there have the same problem). But thanks to capsules - I can take 2 - 3 a day, usually just two along with my garlic and vein supreme. Now, I do not know which one it is - BUT I HAVE EXPERIENCED A TRUE MIRACLE using these 3 products!!!!!!!!! I cannot say enough about what has happened to me! Let me start by saying I have had chronic pain throughout my body for quite a few years - that just leads to frustration and tears, considering Fibromyalgia or worse. I take the Neptune Krill and I've tried hundreds of others remedies for joints. BUT NOW - I HAVE FOUND MY CURE!!!!!! Within days, my throbbing pain that shoots down my leg was COMPLETELY GONE!!!! I SERIOUSLY DO NOT ACHE ANYMORE!!!!! PLEASE - PLEASE - PLEASE - if you have poor circulation, body aches and pains, or IBS (irritable bowel syndrome, as I do), AND IF YOU DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING ELSE - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TRY THESE 3 ITEMS!!!! I seriously believe that they help each other work better!!!! And my skin has seriously changed as well - IT'S AMAZINGLY SOFT and not so splochy anymore - must be that hot cayenne warming up the blood. THIS COMBINATION IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!!!! I just ordered more for my mother and father (has had vein surgery and painful legs, poor circulation.

I Really Noticed a Difference

Posted by Reviewer2225655 on Apr 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered from fatigue for many years. On the very first day that I tried this cayenne, I got a burst of energy that evening and cleaned a large portion of the house. Since then, I have continued to be more energetic during the day, require less sleep at night and have fewer cravings. I will order again.

Nothing but good!

Posted by Reviewer3321203 on Nov 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I had heard about the health benefits of cayenne, but had no idea of how many until I did some research. It was astounding the myriad of benefits from cayenne. It also enhances every other supplement by increasing the circulation of your blood stream. Cayenne is an A++ supplement, and NOW products are my favorite.

Can't beat cayenne for heart and blood function.

Posted by Reviewer3097011 on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

One of the few heating herbs or fruits that will tune your bloodstream tremendously. Take with cold drink or some fruit or fiber.

Potent

Posted by Reviewer1970876 on Jun 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Take with a meal or it will burn!

Super Spice

Posted by Reviewer1172993 on Sep 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be helping to reduce my inflammatory symptoms from arthritis and pseudo gout. Hands and fingers are more mobile and less painful.

No Burny

Posted by Reviewer2344128 on May 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I feel no burn whatsoever from these (I take 3 a day), so I think they are just as advertised. Everything I've tried from Now Foods has been good, and I tend to favor their brand for the vegi-caps.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cayenne is one of the best supplements available. In fact, many famous herbalists and nutritionists recommend Cayenne if there is only one supplement they can take. The active ingredient (capsaicin) is found in chilli and peppers. When you eat chilli, you find that you are sweating and your face/body is red due to increased blood circulation throughout the body. This product comes with the benefits of even more blood circulation but without the sweating. You will probably sweat if you take in hot weather since your body probably overheats. The reason it is so beneficial is because most people suffers from poor circulation due to lack of exercise, cold weather, immobile job, injuries, inactive lifestyle etc. Increased blood circulation drives oxygen and nutrients to cells in our body and helps to remove blockages from the body. It also helps to enhance the potency of your supplements by driving it into the cells. The increased blood circulation is caused by the widening of blood vessels and helps to lower blood pressure, strengthen the heart, prevent heart attack, clears clogged arteries, aid digestions, eliminate cold hands, cold feet and other mostly cardiovascular benefits. It is best to take this with meals as your stomach might not take it. For beginner, one capsule per meal will probably be enough. If you are a chilli or pepper lover (like me) and has high tolerance for hot stuffs, you might need 2 per meal. 2 are also best for those who seek optimum benefit from cayenne. The caps are made of gelatin (not for vegan), not big and easy to swallow. Pricewise, it’s very cheap for its benefits. Even if you take 4 daily, this still lasts more than 2 months. Personally, I take 1 per meal since I live in the hot country and 2 when I have to work in office (air conditioned and pretty cold). Note that this works differently from piperine from black pepper which increased absorption from guts while this drives the nutrients to the cells. I also like that this product is free of filler, flow agent or binders! Check out my page for more reviews!

Good for blood circulation

Posted by Reviewer2507624 on Oct 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A number of years ago, I used to dring a lot of black tea, and I started to have pain in my feet. There is oxalic acid in black tea that may remain in the blood (if the kidneys have difficulties to eliminate it), and it may cause pain in the feet. After stopping drinking black tea, I have used these Cayenne Pepper to make my blood circulate better. For a long time now, I have been "pain free" !!!

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1831792 on Jul 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

definitly enhances overall body.. great for overall circulation blood flow, energy, etc.. a great herb to take every day, had stopped taking it about a year ago and didnt realize how good it was till I started it up again, had a stubborn knee problem completely heal, have so much more energy during the day, highly recommended.