One of my favorite things

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really appreciate the NOW company with this product. I also use the Celadrin lotion if I get very sore in the muscles. I like using this product with the NOW Glucosamine & Chondroitin Ex.S. I am almost 60 yrs. old and I chose to take the vitamins,herbs instead of doctors' medicine.

Feel terrific with Celadrin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Celadrin drastically reduces inflammation throughout the body and inflammation is the root cause of most ill-health. The difference while taking it is actually noticeable!

Joint pain still gone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Doctor told me I needed knee surgery again (on the same knee) and I said NO. I Started using Celadrin from Costco and it reduced the pain in my knee at least 95%. Costco stopped carrying their brand of Celadrin so I shopped around and purchased this from iHerb.com. My knee is still 95% pain free and with the MSM I now have a better range of motion. I highly recomend this product for the relif of painfull stiff joints

Very happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am a pilates teacher.,,Celadrin and MSM" stops my knee pain.Absolutely 5 stars.Thanks

Great for inflammation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Worked wonders on my inflammation

Arthritis help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband had been trying for a couple of years to get me to try a cetyl M product for my arthritis, but I stalled until the veterinarian put my three year old horse on it. He has arthritis in his knees. So I looked around and found Celadrin. My husband and I have been taking it for a year now and it really helps. I have several family members also taking it, we all swear by it.

This Celadrin & MSM combo really alleviates post workout pain!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was taking Celadrin and MSM separately after my workouts until recently when I tried Now Food Celadrin & MSM capsules. Wow...this combination really cuts the joint pain and inflammation! Great product!!

Now Foods, Celedrin & MSM, 500 mg, 120 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product works! I don't suffer with all of the aches and pains that I did before I started taking it. It works for my wife also.

Great results!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My wife had recently went to the orthopedic surgeon we were almost positive she was going to have to have arthroscopic knee surgery. The surgeon had told us that her knee was physically looking good and that that surgery was most likely not going to improve her constant pain due to inflammation . The surgeon suggested to try some over the counter supplements. My mother used to take a celadrin product so I was familiar with it . MY wife has gone from almost constant pain and always needing pain meds to get to sleep to only having 1 to 2 hours of pain a day !

I now have increased overall courdination and it is noticible within three days!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase