big dog utah

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have always had dark pigment under my eyes. I began using this product and the darkness is noticably better.

Now Foods, Celadrin Skin Renewal with Hyaluronic Acid, 2 fl oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like this just as well as Now Foods, Celadrin, Topical Liposome Lotion, 4 oz, for pain relief. I emailed Now Company and they said this has more Celadrin in it than their Liposome cream, but it is more expensive. I take this one to work with me just for the convenience of having a small tube with me, and of course for absolute zero fragrance.

Plump It Up!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It makes the skin rich and supple -- and I like the smell, too.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am 27 and there were wrinkles just beginning to deepen on my face, or whatever. I started using this, MY seconed day now, and this stuff is literally amazing!!!!!!! The fine lines seem to be softening around my eyes, and forehead for sure. I put it up real close to my eyes and on my lids. I hope they continue to make this stuff. I like it.

Good renewal cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product - great price. I've only been using this for a short time and can't wait to see the results after a longer period of time. So far, I've been using on specific areas of my skin - around the eyes and around the mouth. The crapiness around my eyes is diminished.

now foods celedrin skin renewal cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Since I found this cream I have used it every day. It seems to have smoothed my skin and feels nice on application. I shall stick with it! Slightly strange smell, but it soon goes away.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Bit tacky to apply but well worth the effort. Skin feels much softer on face and neck without any greasiness. I have very sensitive skin and therefore have a lot of problems with other products but this is fine.

Now Celadrin Skin Renewal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I don't typically take the time to review products, but I must say something about this one... I had been suffering from severe acne (in my mid 40s!) along my chin and neck. Within just 2 days of trying this product while visiting my sis out of town, my blemishes were healing and there were no new ones appearing! Wonderful!

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have very oily skin so I was hesitant to use this at first, but the results have been phenominal. First it is very soothing to my face especially winter dryness on my forehead and cheeks, but secondly, my acne rosacea has calmed down and 70% of the redness has gone away. I apply it after cleansing and by morning my face is so soft. Even the crows feet around my eyes has diminshed. I wish it came in a quart size!!! I promise you will love it. It feels healing and calming. Kind of smells like vanilla and herbs mixed together. I also put it on under makeup to fill in any surface dryness. I will buy this again!!!!!!!!!!I would give it 10 stars if I could!

SUZANNE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

SUPER PRODUCT BUT COULD BE A LITTLE MORE MOISTURIZING INGREDIENTS IN IT TO SMOOTH OUT THE SKIN. I.E. JOJOBA OIL, ETC..