This stuff REALLY works!

Posted by Reviewer1026706 on Jun 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've had a problem with arthritis in my hands and knees for quite some time. One finger on my right hand was "locked-up" almost every morning. I tried Celadrin for a month and could not believe the difference in joint mobility. I don't go without it and I recommend it to everyone I know who has joint mobility problems. It really works!!!

Pain free

Posted by Reviewer3272183 on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used glucosamine & chondriotin for a few years,but did not feel much of a difference .I have been using this for several months and it is a great product at a good price.Thanks iHerb

My dog is back

Posted by Reviewer3029383 on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am giving this to my 12 year old German Shephard. He was not walking well and not even wanting to get up to go out. After about 3 weeks of this, and Now Turmeric and Bromelain, he is up on acting like a puppy.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1229339 on Dec 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

good product

Bill

Posted by Reviewer3104626 on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very good and fast service. Thank you.

Celadrin

Posted by Reviewer1987510 on Dec 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

powerful and surprisingly effective

Keep the Pain Away

Posted by HealthiestWayToStayYoung on Nov 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy I tried this product. Have problems with my knee since few years and I know that there is no way to cure it and get away the pain. With these softgels with the combination of the Celadrin lotion I can walk normally without pain, just didn`t believe that it is so efficient

Great stuff

Posted by FalseUnicorn on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I`ve been using for over a month (I take 2 capsules) and I`ve noticed that my lips have got fuller, - nice side effect! My joints feel great, too. There`s another great way to use it: just a little drop of the content under your eyes will help to diminish fine lines. Will buy again.

Works...I think

Posted by Reviewer3086463 on May 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

When I don't take this I seem to have more pain in my knee...when I start it again it seems to be better...seems like it works...but not something like turmeric that you can feel working.

Ziggy

Posted by Reviewer1479287 on Jan 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product - although have never used it before, and apparantely it takes time for it to work -- for arthritis.

1 2