This stuff REALLY works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've had a problem with arthritis in my hands and knees for quite some time. One finger on my right hand was "locked-up" almost every morning. I tried Celadrin for a month and could not believe the difference in joint mobility. I don't go without it and I recommend it to everyone I know who has joint mobility problems. It really works!!!

Great stuff

Posted by FalseUnicorn on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I`ve been using for over a month (I take 2 capsules) and I`ve noticed that my lips have got fuller, - nice side effect! My joints feel great, too. There`s another great way to use it: just a little drop of the content under your eyes will help to diminish fine lines. Will buy again.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

good product

No More Morning Arthritis Pain or Stiffness~

Posted by JJ2007 on Feb 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with my recent purchase of the "Celadrin Softgels". It really promised big and delivered BIG! I will certainly order more of this excellent product when my first order is finished. I highly recommend it to anyone who has aging complaints of arthritis pain and stiffness!

Keep the Pain Away

Posted by HealthiestWayToStayYoung on Jun 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy I tried this product. Have problems with my knee since few years and I know that there is no way to cure it and get away the pain. With these softgels with the combination of the Celadrin lotion I can walk normally without pain, just didn`t believe that it is so efficient

Pain free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used glucosamine & chondriotin for a few years,but did not feel much of a difference .I have been using this for several months and it is a great product at a good price.Thanks iHerb

My dog is back

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am giving this to my 12 year old German Shephard. He was not walking well and not even wanting to get up to go out. After about 3 weeks of this, and Now Turmeric and Bromelain, he is up on acting like a puppy.

Bill

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very good and fast service. Thank you.

Celadrin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

powerful and surprisingly effective

Works...I think

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

When I don't take this I seem to have more pain in my knee...when I start it again it seems to be better...seems like it works...but not something like turmeric that you can feel working.

1 2