Keeps Me On My Feet

Posted by Reviewer1375819 on Nov 03, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product literally keeps me on my feet, when my legs are in pain from an arthritic condition. I have a rare type that can only be treated by Prednisone and I refused to take it. I'm not saying the lotion is a cure but it gives me relief from the pain so I can function during the day. Don't know what I would do without it. This product was also recommended by my doctor.

Opinion of NOW

Posted by Reviewer1382100 on Jan 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time that I used the NOW brand of Celandrin. In the past I was using Revivex. Overall I found relief from NOW Celandrin that I didn't experience from Revivex.

Keep the Pain Away

Posted by HealthiestWayToStayYoung on Nov 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy I`ve tried this product. Have problems with my knee since few years and I know that there is no way to cure it and get away the pain. With this lotion I can walk normally without pain, just didn`t believe that it is so efficient. When it starts to hurt me a lot, first day I apply it every 3-4 hours, and on the second day I can feel the difference already. Just few days regular applying and the pain is gone. Must have it all the time in my cabinet.

Now Foods, Celadrin, Topical Liposome Lotion, 4 oz (113 g) (NOW-03019)

Posted by Reviewer2173643 on Feb 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This lotion is great for minor muscle & joint discomfort. I use it after strenuous workouts and it soothes & calms my aches & pains.

It worked

Posted by Reviewer3019227 on Oct 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have sharp knee pain that comes and goes. I put this stuff on at night and the next morning I have no knee pain whatsoever.

Celadrin Lotion

Posted by Reviewer3297978 on Dec 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy using this product both personally and in my massage practice. I can use this on folks that have to go back to work and don't want to smell like a gym. As a therapist I enjoy using it on my hands every night when I go to bed. It doesn't keep me up or wake me up with the smell. Cece

Better than a chiropractor.

Posted by Reviewer1668773 on Mar 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Takes care of pains immediately especially if in combination with heat. Great product!

Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1987510 on Dec 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

powerful and surprisingly effective

Quickly reduces the amount of pain

Posted by Reviewer2863327 on Aug 26, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Really helps when my knee is sore and achy.

Cream that works on pains

Posted by Reviewer1122164 on Aug 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am re-ordering this is my second lot. very impressed would recommend with out hesitation. much better that anything you can get in boots.