Great, lower glycemic sweetener!

Posted by Reviewer1289814 on Nov 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This agave nectar really has a wonderful flavor. It's very light (hardly noticable in recipes) and has a delicious sweetness. I've used this in pumpkin pie, sweet potato casserole, and cranberry sauce, and it really is delicious. Just be sure to reduce your liquids a bit and your baking temperature by 25 degrees. Also, use 1/3 less of this than you would sugar. While this certainly isn't low calorie, it is a delicious, all natural, lower glycemic alternative to sugar. GI of agave is somewhere between 10 and 38, from the sources I've checked, and sugar is about 58. Hubby has enjoyed everything I've made with it, so it will become a regular staple in our house.

Agavu nektaras

Posted by Reviewer1350419 on Sep 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nieko ypatingo, bet labai apsidziaugiau ji turinti kai teko sugirdyti vaikui karcius vaistus. Uzteko keliu laseliu, kad nesijaustu vaistu skonio.

Say Goodbye to Sugar, Splenda, and Aspertame

Posted by Reviewer1183204 on May 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Natural! Looks like honey but tasts like sugar. Low glycemic impact.

Very good!

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like that this nectar is so sweet but is healthy for the body, unlike sugar. I put it in my plain yogurt and hot tea. It's awesome and it lasts a longtime!

Love it

Posted by 5096587344349012502 on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. I use it to sweeten my tea, coffee or yogurt. Sweet enough and healthy.

Value for money

Posted by 5693176107859657222 on Jul 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A healthier option to sugar.

[코맨후기] 가격대비 좋아요~

Posted by Reviewer2014353 on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

와플이나, 팬케잌 등등 먹을 때도 사용하고, 그 이외의 드레싱이나 등등 만들때도 사용하기 좋아요~ 편리하고 간편하고, 저는 만족합니다~^^

Love it

Posted by KrisHolth on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It`s a delicius natural sweetener, the taste is really good. I use it on everything:)

very good agave nectare

Posted by AYINEX on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was my first agave nectare. nice texture, more likely than sugar. very good for coocking deserts. for economy using recomend mix with stevia extract, (do not mixed stevia and agave for deserts with chocolate). for chocolate deserts pure agave nectare is the best. perfect for preparing candied fruits and ginger.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2483880 on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had never tried Agave Nectar before, and before using it the first time I smelled it. To me, the smell is not that great and I was a little hesitant to try it because of that. Sad to say, my taste buds are used to sugar and many sweeteners just tastes odd to me because of that. However, I find this very palatable in tea, I'm very pleasantly surprised! Just a little bit is enough, so this will last a long time for me. Highly recommended!