This terrific product comes in a small container

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

Now Better Stevia is the highly concentrated variety. The measuring scoop is tiny and the contents of this small bottle can last several months. I have used the less concentrated variety and find this form much easier to use, considerably cheaper to ship, easy to take on a holiday or for just dining out. I'd give it six stars if I could!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is the best tasting stevia I've had. I actually use it and like it which is more than I can say for other brands.

Posted by CIPRIAN on March 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

is ok, no flavor, seems to do the job and is natural. sometimes i prefer the version with the added flavor, same producer.

Fantastic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

Excellent taste. Only a tiny amount is needed. Dissolves in hot and cold water, unlike some stevia that only dissolves in very hot/boiling water. I'm very happy with this product. Thank you Now Foods and iherb!

Very similar in taste to NuStevia....but my friend still likes this one better...

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

......maybe even a bit tastier and better still, than NuStevia. Also, the container from NowFoods is filled almost up to the brim. NuStevia was only two thirds filled. I can only say, that we all like it. It is a perfect product to stop or minimise white sugar intake. What I also wish to share is, that my friend used all his life really much of the white-toxic sugar, we carried home for years one kg after the other. Many, many kilograms. He used white sugar all his life, starting as a child - yes all his life till now. One day I bought him this Now Foods Stevia powder, explaining a bit about what white sugar does to ones body - and since then, and I could not believe how easily he changed his old habit to this much better choice. He uses maybe one tea spoon or two per day, where before it was ten or twenty per day. This says it all. He does not complain about any bitterness or strange taste, and he is quite 'picky' and sensitive to sweeteners/sugars who leave some after taste. He is really happy with this and uses this Stevia Powder every day, several times. I would say it is a wonderful option for anybody who still is hooked on white sugar. Also this product is ORGANIC. White sugar from sugar cane or other sources, has the effect of turning our system sour and acid - which offers a bad base for many, many illnesses and diseases. Also white sugar eliminates the vitamin and mineral depots in the system, makes one weak. The best is to just stop using white sugar, go down to a minimum at least and as fast as possible and try some other source for sweetening your foods and drinks. The right ph level in our organs and blood is elemental for keeping us healthy and sound. We should not let our body turn 'sour'.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

easy to use

this stevia very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

i use only this stevia, it usefull to my family,i reorder again.

Real deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you want real one-ingredient Stevia without the maltodextrin/other fillers, this is it!

best I've found