made me gag

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

When I read the previous review I thought "it is probably not so bad, some people are just very sensitive"... But I received this product today and I could not agree more. Despite mixing it with sweet fruit juice (which disguises both my spirulina and msm perfectly), i could hardly drink it down without it triggering a gag reflex due to the overpowering smell and taste.. which is something like farm manure! I can usually take most tastes, but I honestly don't know how I am going to be able to use this product at all unless i purchase capsules and make my own. I have never taken chlorella before so i don't know if this is normal or if it is just this brand. If the latter is the case it scares me a bit to use it even in caps, as i can't help but seriously wonder about the freshness and quality!

poor quality control

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've noticed that the product in some containers is deep green, smells and tastes like chlorella. The product in other containers is brownish green and smells different and has an off taste. I don't know if this is normal and e-mailed NOW customer service to request an explanation. They ignored my message. I decided to switch to another of the brands sold by iHERB.

heavy metals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This bred is excellent, but this product has been tested for heavy metals and found to contain heavy metals. Testing the radio mike adams from the web portal naturalnews.com

Never again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smell and taste is the same they have at a pig-farm on a warm moist day...

Super greens!

Posted by charlottemsk on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Don't yet know about the effects, but my stomach sure got something to work with on this one!

I like this

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good product...it helps to clean out my candida. Will continue to use this for a long time.

Intolerable taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can not say anything about the effectiveness or quality because I have no idea if it affected, but it tastes terrible. I try for a week and each time is a nightmare... I think they have to put a warning on the packaging. Next time I'll buy it in capsules...

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i use it every day: 300ml of milk, 2 tblspoons ofhemp pro fiber, 1 spoon of organic chlorella and 1 spoon of chia seed. Feeling really better, don't want to eat, skin and hair become better. Thanks iherb for everything i need:)

Awesome product!

Posted by Freddieboi on Sep 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Clean and fresh Chlorella powder that is also certified organic. Take a couple of teaspoons every day!

Good stuff

Posted by adechamplain on Jun 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the Now foods Chlorella. Chlorella has to be broken cell wall to be absorbable. Chlorella is a powerful superfood, full of important vitamin and mineral and very high in protein. This powder dissolves well in water which is how I have it. I can be added to smoothies as well.

1 2 3