Sourced from China!

Posted by fatnick on Oct 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am a huge fan of Chlorella. Just not this one. Now Foods source their chlorella from China.This is not good as research has shown that chlorella from China has the highest amount of heavy metal contamination. Not surprising really. Even though this is organic, the nature of chlorella is that it binds to heavy metals. So in a toxic environment such as China it is going to have these traces in high amounts.

Dogs love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My small dog comes running when I open the chlorella container so I give her 2 a day and now one of her eyes which looked like a cataract was beginning to form looks clearer now after a couple months and I give 2 a day to my other larger dog too which had hot spots with loss of hair and now her coat is nice and thick now.

Made in China

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this item because it was stated organic and free from additives, however when I did quick Internet search I found out that the organic chlorella produced in China is the most contaminated with heavy metals such as aluminium, lead, cadmium and etc. It was not stated in the description that it is China product, i wouldn't be buying otherwise. Unreliability and misinformation. I threw both bottles away and never will buy again.

Best Product for Mercury Detoxification.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

While Detoxifying from Mercury,I experienced far too much Fatigue and Weakness as the Cilantro was demobilizing more Mercury than I could get rid off. Taking a High dose of this organic Chlorella solved the problem,it removed FULL SPEED (within 3 days ) the dense Mercury particles that were fogging My Brain and weakening too much My immune System.I like this product because it is organic,and gives good Breath.

Wow! It's great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was suffering from dyshidrotic eczema and cured after taking this one. I tried so many things from every kind of cremes to steroid medicine, but no help at all. This one, however, worked! I think it helps the atopic dermatitis also.

Powderful and Strong!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I just started this a couple of weeks ago. Let me tell you, Please start out very slow! My body is detoxing right now and I have been sick from the detox of chlorella for about a week now. Stomach cramps, diarrhea, and nausea. I knew to expect these common side effects. I am here to clarify it is true! Start out very slowly with this and work your self up in pills everyday. Wow it is scary to think how bad a person's body is when the cleansing of chlorella causes such discomfort. I have never felt so sick in my life. but it is well worth it. Would go through it all over again. Hope the worst is over. Here is to healthy living. I am also converting over to being an vegetarian so this is a tough transition! 4 stars, only because you do get sick from detox

Good detox effect

Posted by ShaktiSophia on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

When I take only 5 tablets per day, the detox effect is such that the white of my eyes looks bright and clear. I did not experience any kind of discomfort from taking this supplement, building up from 1 to 5 tablets per day.

I love that it is organic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take Chlorella for liver and general cleansing. I love th smell of this product, it is so fresh! I feel healthier and have more energy. I would recommend it.

Super Food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am a big fan of Chlorella and having it in 500mg tablets is great. I don't have to take 7-9 of them to be able to get my daily dosage of it. Ever since I have been taking Chlorella along with Spirulina my energy has been a tremendous amount better. I do not get tired during the middle of the day and I am not taking one of those dreaded 5 hour energy drinks (I really think that 5 years from now they will be saying that it causes heart disease or something). Also, my skin has been better and cleared up. I work a lot in the sun and found out that age and sun cause moles and other skin problems to surface or be more pronounced. After 2 months of this regimen, my new moles have stopped growing and no new ones have appeared. I try to get my greens from vegetables, but I always know that I will have my greens from Spirulina and Chlorella. Finally, it takes away the cravings for junk. I have lost 10 pounds without changing my exercise routine.

Something wrong with this product!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Usually i have been satisfied with NOW-products. However this product wasn't good for me: Twice i threw up after using it even though I have used other chlorella products with no problems at all. It's not typical for me to be sick like that so I think it had to be this product that caused it.