Awful taste!

Posted by Reviewer2741823 on Jan 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product after reading so many positive reviews, but after tasting it I realized it's bitter and tastes awful! At least not as tasty as those flax seed oils sold at supermarkets in Japan... It's cheap but I disposed it because I couldn't continue taking it because of the taste.

Flax Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer3243591 on Jun 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this for a while and it's great! I use it in my breakfast smoothie along, with psysillium seeds, frozen & fresh fruit and my weight watchers shake mix. It is a great fill up and gives me plenty of oil, fruit and fiber. I love it.

Nutty tasting and good

Posted by Reviewer1682329 on Sep 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love Now Foods products and the flaxseed oil is no exception. It has a wonderful light nutty taste that I love to put into my pancakes and waffle mix. My mom loves putting drops of flaxseed oil in her lotion.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2719692 on Jul 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Seems like a good, quality product. Flavor is better than other flax oils I've used.

Flax Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer1707642 on Aug 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am using it to reduce my bad cholesterol and I have found it to work great in smoothies - can't really taste it too much(carrot juice (3 ice cubes), 1/3 frozen banana and 3 heaping teaspoons of vanilla yogurt)! I immediately felt better and it appears to clean my system very well.

John, Epsom, England

Posted by Reviewer2280348 on Nov 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This oil seems to be equally as good as what is normally available at health food shops here but at reasonable cost even after allowing for the cost of carriage (maybe that will change with the weakness of sterling against greenback). I have rated it at 5 stars although it is not personally to my taste as it has a slightly grassy bitter nutty flavour, common to most organic flaxseed oils, that the oil I had previously been using didn't have. The supplier of that has moved premises and I was unable to contact them when I wanted to obtain more. Unfortunately although flax is grown in England the market for organic oils is not developped sufficiently make them generally available at affordable price. The retailers for reasons unknown to me don't make the effort to search out competitive sources such as iHerb as they seem to be quite happy to supply low volume at extortionate mark ups.

Very pleased.

Posted by Reviewer2549436 on Oct 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A great product at a great price. The best thing, however, was the super fast processing and shipping of my order by iHerb.com. Thank you!

very economical

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Jul 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

nice, high quality oil at a very good price.

Great for joints

Posted by Reviewer2121939 on Apr 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent flavour. Take it both morning and night.

Best price and taste!

Posted by Reviewer1817754 on Nov 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking other brands of Flaxseed Oil for the last 6 months. The NOW brand seems to be the best and it works. If you want to rasie the good cholesterol (HDL), this is a vegetarian way instead of the Fish Oil. The price is also the lowest I could find. IHerb is also the best place to order - they are fast!