For prevention of cardiovascular diseases ---------Для профилактики сердечно-сосудистых заболеваний

Posted by Sunshinesunray on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The tasteof this product is a bit bitter. But the bottle is handy, it is convenient to use. I would recommend this product to everyone for the prevention of cardiovascular diseases. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Вкус горьковатый. Но бутылка удобная, удобно пить. Я всем рекомендую этот продукт для профилактики сердечно-сосудистых заболеваний. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите " YES". Спасибо!

This and Pea Protein are recommended together

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This Flax Seed Oil and Pea Protein are recommended to be taken together. I've tried this. From experience, I'd still say the pea protein taken with garden of life ultra probiotics is still a better amino acid punch for workout gains. It's a good product and I'd take it again, though as I mentioned above, there is a better team for workouts.

Flax Seed Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product. I mix it with light cottage cheese and it taste great. db

Bittter flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this organic flax oil because the price was much lower than other choices. After using it I determined that it definately had an aftertaste which I can only describe as bitter. I now order Barlean's and am satisfied with that.

flax seed oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE just eating flax seed oil alone, but this brand is bitter. I can hide that pretty much when putting it in a smoothie, but will change to another brand such as Barlean's.

Too refined

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am used to Barlean's Highest Lignan flax oil and this oil doesn't have any of the particulates in it. I won't order again.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product and a good price.

Proper delivery, good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Proper delivery, good quality

Flax seed oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love this produkt! Great to put in smoothies!