For prevention of cardiovascular diseases ---------Для профилактики сердечно-сосудистых заболеваний

Posted by Sunshinesunray on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The tasteof this product is a bit bitter. But the bottle is handy, it is convenient to use. I would recommend this product to everyone for the prevention of cardiovascular diseases. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Вкус горьковатый. Но бутылка удобная, удобно пить. Я всем рекомендую этот продукт для профилактики сердечно-сосудистых заболеваний. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите " YES". Спасибо!

Flax Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer2254316 on Mar 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product. I mix it with light cottage cheese and it taste great. db

This and Pea Protein are recommended together

Posted by Reviewer2921417 on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This Flax Seed Oil and Pea Protein are recommended to be taken together. I've tried this. From experience, I'd still say the pea protein taken with garden of life ultra probiotics is still a better amino acid punch for workout gains. It's a good product and I'd take it again, though as I mentioned above, there is a better team for workouts.

Bittter flavor

Posted by Reviewer2688565 on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this organic flax oil because the price was much lower than other choices. After using it I determined that it definately had an aftertaste which I can only describe as bitter. I now order Barlean's and am satisfied with that.

flax seed oil

Posted by Reviewer2126357 on Feb 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE just eating flax seed oil alone, but this brand is bitter. I can hide that pretty much when putting it in a smoothie, but will change to another brand such as Barlean's.

Too refined

Posted by Reviewer1642118 on Oct 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am used to Barlean's Highest Lignan flax oil and this oil doesn't have any of the particulates in it. I won't order again.

Quality from NOW FOODS

Posted by Reviewer2838221 on Oct 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Top quality Flax Seed Oil at a good price. Superb deliveries to the UK by iHerb.

flax seed oil

Posted by Reviewer2121416 on Nov 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

outstanding product that I use in my morning energy drink.

DEE

Posted by Reviewer1205241 on Jan 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very smooth tasting

Great Product, Price, Service.

Posted by Reviewer2163263 on Feb 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like this product and use it a few times a day mixed in with my protein shakes and smoothies. No aftertaste or unpleasantness. Iherb.com is the BEST site for supplements and the service is always EXCELLENT. The items arrive in a few days (and I am on the East Coast)