Help

Flax oil: one of nature's wonders

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Most of the products I order from iHerb I take on pure faith and much hope. Good results usually can be only measured over a period of time: months, years. I started taking flax oil twenty two years ago. In the previous ten years that I hadn't taken it, I averaged from eight to ten sich leave days a year at work. In the ten years after I started taking it daily (one tablespoon of flax oil mixed with a half cup of cottage cheese), I averaged three to zero days of sick leave a year. No other product has had a more dramatic positive effect on my health. My ashma and bronchitis, which I had had for twenty years, and was getting worse each year, disappeared within a year of going on flax oil and is now only a distant memory. I am 74 and take no drugs of any kind and walk over two miles a day, although I could walk much further.

Now Foods High Lignan Flax Seed Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Last time I made a mistake and bought the plain Now plain flax oil and i did not care for it. I always take flax oil straight. The high lignan tastes better than the one that's not. It' has a nutty taste to it. Thanks IHERB for selling some of my favorite products.

High Lignan Flax Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used flax seed oil for quite a few years, as it provides omega 3 fatty acids which most people don't get enough of. My physician recommended it. The high lignans are said to be protective against breast cancer. I've been happy with this brand. It comes to me fresh (not rancid) and has a good amount of particulate in it. It is cold pressed and unrefined.

Great for salad dressing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I mix it with a good apple cider vinager, throw in some mustard powder, dill and its great! A nice change from olive oil which I use a lot of as well.

Flax seed oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Remember to shake well before using.

Now Foods Flax Seed Oil 12 fl oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am epileptic and found this to be a good source of the oils that I need to take for healthier brain function.

Excellent flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good taste. A lot settles to the bottom though and is almost impossible to really mix it up once refrigerated.

Quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product which is easily added to foods to provide it's many benefits. The taste is neutral. One thing to remember is to aggressively stir the seeds from the bottom of the bottle when first opened, then with each use shake very well. I use it daily.

Great Flax Oil.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Fresh oil with a sweet nutty flavor.

Healthy for you

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is something I take daily and it's very good for you. You have to overlook the taste but it's healthy for you. I have ordered it from other websites and paid more for it so it is a good price.