Better than the powder option

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take one Spirulina tablet daily. It helps me feel full in the morning. My hair and nails have never been stronger or healthier thanks to Spirulina!

Breakout city

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tried to take these on two separate occasions....both times after two weeks my face broke out horribly. I am allergic to iodine and there is mixed research on exactly how much iodine these contain, so that might have something to do with it. Or I have read some research on bromide and the effect that iodine has on flushing bromide from your system, usually terrible acne occurs. But either way, I can't tolerate these....which is too bad because they make you feel great. I had more energy, less appetite, and I believe these pills cured my plantar fasciitis. Both times I took them my foot completely stopped hurting...when i stop taking them, within two days I am in pain again.

Solid Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like it. No adverse affects so far. My wife took it through her entire pregnancy and our baby came out healthy and well. I just bought some for my grandmother and mom. I like 3 pills per serving vs 6 so I take these.

Energy in a box

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good price and many tablets in one box with much spirulina in each one - very practical as you dont need to take as many. After trying different brands of spirulina I`ve landed on Now Foods as they are good in price and quality

Organic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact that this product is organic, which is important for me. I take one daily with other supplements, and feel more energetic. I seems to be curbing appetite which is a plus.

Need to wait to see the difference?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Honestly I've finished one bottle but I don't feel any difference. Maybe it takes time to see the benefits. This product is organic, but the price is reasonable. It's more convenient for me to take 3 big tablets instead of more smaller tablets.

USE (C C H 3 7 6 8) FOR UP TO AN ADDITIONAL 16% OFF!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you would like to save more, USE (C C H 3 7 6 8) without the space, FOR UP TO AN ADDITIONAL 16% OFF! 😊

Expect Larger Tablets

Posted by GrEaSeLiTeNiN on Mar 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought these because there is less 'pill popping' to get 3 grams. But expect the tablet to be twice the size lengthwise compared to the 500mg ones.

מעולה

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

מצויין, במחיר ממש טוב. הריכוז הגבוה מאפשר לבלוע פחות כדורים.

good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After fue days I felt more vital and powerfool. We took all fammily and I got similar review from them. so I disided to bay mor and sell it in my clinic insted of Vi' B and Iron