It contains dong quai too!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product contains Dong Quai as well, which I am trying to avoid, because I am trying to get pregnant. It is better if you purchase a product that contains only Chaste berry, like Planetary Herbals, Vitex Extract, Full Spectrum. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Vitex for breasts

Posted by Reviewer1807023 on Mar 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I learned about Vitex from a popular magazine. They claimed that it helped females who were trying to lose weight maintain their breast size. Not only did it maintain the size of my breast their also much fuller now. I highly suggest to anyone trying to lose weight to give this a try.

Now foods chaste berry extract

Posted by Reviewer3014378 on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I read an article about how chaste berry extract can help clear acne along the jawline caused by pre-menstrual breakouts so I bought this for my teenage daughter. It has helped a lot so we continue to purchase it.

Vitex with Dong Quai

Posted by Reviewer1107828 on Jan 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have only been taking for a few weeks, but I do see a difference in firmness in my skin and neck and chest area.

Used to have horrible periods...

Posted by Reviewer1350428 on Jun 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Now they are regular and tolerable. I'm very thankful my pharmacist recommended chaste berry (Vitex).

Vitex for TTC

Posted by Reviewer2510156 on Feb 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this in conjunction with a couple of other herbs to increase my chance of conceiving. I have read lots of forums and articles online calling it almost a "natural Clomid." I have been taking this for three weeks, which is too soon to see if has succeeded, but I hope to see POSITIVE things :) My only complain is the v-caps leave a horrible taste in your mouth!

Not what I expected

Posted by Reviewer1089843 on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My wife could not remember what brand she ordered last time, and we both love the value and quality of Now Foods, but this one was a dud... Nothing noticed, nothing gained.

vitex

Posted by Reviewer2071844 on Dec 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with this product. It has helped by reducing some of my water bloat caused by fibroids.

Chaste Berry Vitex Extact From Now Foods

Posted by Reviewer2614894 on Sep 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started using this product to regulate menstruation. It works great. I love this product.

Life changing!

Posted by 5359353745974399081 on Oct 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have experienced very painful periods & irregularity along with really bad PMS for at least 1 to 2 weeks in every 5. The pain I experienced on menstruation was so bad I needed to take very strong pain killers & take time off work almost every month. Chasteberry / Vitex has completely changed this - to the point that I now only have 1 or 2 days of mild pain & practically no PMS at all!! I highly recommend this product if you have difficult & painful menstruation - the one really important thing to keep in mind is that YOU NEED TO STICK WITH IT - it takes at least 3 months to have an effect, but the longer you take it the more it helps.

1 2 3 4