It contains dong quai too!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product contains Dong Quai as well, which I am trying to avoid, because I am trying to get pregnant. It is better if you purchase a product that contains only Chaste berry, like Planetary Herbals, Vitex Extract, Full Spectrum. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Vitex for breasts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I learned about Vitex from a popular magazine. They claimed that it helped females who were trying to lose weight maintain their breast size. Not only did it maintain the size of my breast their also much fuller now. I highly suggest to anyone trying to lose weight to give this a try.

Now foods chaste berry extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I read an article about how chaste berry extract can help clear acne along the jawline caused by pre-menstrual breakouts so I bought this for my teenage daughter. It has helped a lot so we continue to purchase it.

Vitex for TTC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this in conjunction with a couple of other herbs to increase my chance of conceiving. I have read lots of forums and articles online calling it almost a "natural Clomid." I have been taking this for three weeks, which is too soon to see if has succeeded, but I hope to see POSITIVE things :) My only complain is the v-caps leave a horrible taste in your mouth!

Vitex with Dong Quai

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have only been taking for a few weeks, but I do see a difference in firmness in my skin and neck and chest area.

Used to have horrible periods...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Now they are regular and tolerable. I'm very thankful my pharmacist recommended chaste berry (Vitex).

Not what I expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My wife could not remember what brand she ordered last time, and we both love the value and quality of Now Foods, but this one was a dud... Nothing noticed, nothing gained.

Life changing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have experienced very painful periods & irregularity along with really bad PMS for at least 1 to 2 weeks in every 5. The pain I experienced on menstruation was so bad I needed to take very strong pain killers & take time off work almost every month. Chasteberry / Vitex has completely changed this - to the point that I now only have 1 or 2 days of mild pain & practically no PMS at all!! I highly recommend this product if you have difficult & painful menstruation - the one really important thing to keep in mind is that YOU NEED TO STICK WITH IT - it takes at least 3 months to have an effect, but the longer you take it the more it helps.

Chaste Berry Vitex Extact From Now Foods

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started using this product to regulate menstruation. It works great. I love this product.

vitex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with this product. It has helped by reducing some of my water bloat caused by fibroids.

1 2 3 4