Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Chewable Vitamin D-3, Natural Fruit Flavor, 1,000 IU, 180 Chewables - iHerb
US

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I actually like the light taste of these chewables. The size of the pill is small, which is nice. The dose is also good for someone like myself who has been taking supplements for a while and wants to maintain a reasonable level of vitamin D without risking possible excess, since the body stores vitamin D. Of course you'll want to consult an expert/doctor for yourself, I'm just sharing my personal experience. The cap and bottle are good as well, since the cap is attached to the top you won't drop it when you open it to get a tablet out.

246134a6-8498-4c44-8b71-7e7bd64bc069
Posted on Apr 12, 2022

it is for my kid...and he is very like it..and it helps for our body especially during a pandemic. Vitamin D also plays an important role in maintaining immune function by increasing its response against disease-causing microorganisms, reducing inflammation when an infection occurs in the body, and forming blood cells.d3 k2 mk7 magnesium zinc are must during pandemi and for our body health

6eb5e109-d9b7-4a54-9425-3d4384dddc5e
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

My second time ordering and I kept some stocks as price is very reasonable. Ingredient is perfect for my requirement, quality is good. The size of the gel is small and easy to swallow. No bad effect as I have been taking this everyday. Great for people with less exposure to sun and Vit D deficiency. No bad after taste. Will continue buying this. Please click on the like button if you find this helpful.

bacdc5c5-c43d-441a-a75c-b799ab1e98b0
Posted on May 8, 2022

This size (1000 IU) is great as it allows one to eat 1 tablet daily and get into the routine. There are higher dosage formulations (e.g. 5000 IU) available however you need to skip a day or two to ensure you are not taking too much. One tends to forget taking the tablet if skipping a day or two.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

This brand is value for money. Vit D is also very crucial for health. Vitamin D helps regulate the amount of calcium and phosphate in the body. These nutrients are needed to keep bones, teeth and muscles healthy. A lack of vitamin D can lead to bone deformities such as rickets in children, and bone pain caused by a condition called osteomalacia in adults.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Big thumbs down from both my kids- they say the tablets taste like the fluoride from the dentist. I like that they are small in size so they can at least take them while with some yogurt instead. Perfect for the lack of sun in our rainy town and to give the kids that extra dose of vitamin D

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I love that these are a small size and chewable, so my kids can take them every day. We live in New England and become deficient in Vit D quite easily during the fall/winter, with a lack of sun to help supplement, so it's important that we get a good dose using vitamins. I'm happy with NOW brand's quality and ingredients, and trust their products.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

please like the review. my kids loved it. my youngest daughter is 6 years old now and she keeps reminding me to by this vitamin again to her. it smells amazing and tastes very good she thinks it's candy. as we live in the UAE and we don't walk or sit under sun we need to get external support for vitamin d from the vitamins and this brand is one of my favorite so i want to buy

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

Bought this for my children as it comes in small and chewable pill. I personally think that vit D3 is important for everyone even if we live in a country where sun shines every day all year long, however due to the pandemic we are forced to keep our children safe inside. So vit d3 is necessary. Not to mention to get other vit to help body absorb all of them in an optimal way.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Vitamin D3 is the body's preferred form of vitamin D. It is essential for metabolic processes, helps regulate calcium & phosphorus absorption, supports healthy bones & teeth, and supports healthy immune system function. Highly recommended!

3dba769b-a532-4735-a3f6-2df271c931dd