Internal cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1734257 on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great way to revitalize and cleanse the body systems. I find both my skin and internal systems respond positively to chickweed.

Allanah - Australia

Posted by Reviewer2670149 on Sep 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My 15yr old son has developed a salycalite intolerence,just like my hbusband 5 yrs ago. He found chickweed tablets a god send with helping to relieve the painful welts and itch. When my son developed the same rash I tried to source the tablets in Australia without any luck. I searched the web and found iHerb. He has now been on them for 2 weeks and the difference is amazing.

Posted by Reviewer2687854 on Jan 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

l bought this product to help me loose weight faster,as l have thyroid disease and celiac disease which both put alt of weight on me, i've found that its slowly dropping off now,thanks very much,and chickweed is so good for many other things too

GOOD PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer3223438 on May 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am using it for weight loss and it works!!

Here's The Skinny!

Posted by Reviewer2031404 on Aug 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent herb to keep fat off. Take 2 capsules at night or after a big meal. Was trying to lose 5 pounds and this does the trick. Also excellent for skin disorders.

Posted by Reviewer2189026 on May 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great blood cleanser. We have been using it for several years now and has kept our cholestrol low.

Wonder herb

Posted by Reviewer2903708 on Feb 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful herb that dries up mucus in the lungs and sinuses while soothing them at the same time. It is also very good for bothersome skin conditions. Works great.

maybe ok

Posted by Reviewer2917413 on Apr 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am trying to use this to see if it will take a growth away. It is supposed to help disolve fatty growths.

Chickweed capsules

Posted by Reviewer2589805 on Sep 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Apart from good value for money, these capsules really work as a slimming aid. Though the result is not drastic, I can see its effect on me. After taking 3 bottles of them, I lost a bit of weight. I'll take the remaining 3 more bottles I ordered until I reach my target weight.

Posted by Reviewer1027418 on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This herb pulls fat out of the system and helps disolve placque from the arteries which has brought my blood pressure down I take along with rejuvenzyme (systemic enzymes) for this purpose

1 2 3