Swear by it !!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking Chlorella for 20 yrs and it has been the single most important health supplement I have ever used. Haven't had a cold or the flu in at least 18 yrs. I had to have a Plantar wart surgicially removed 2 times, it returned a third time but after using Chlorella for about three months, many years ago, the Plantar wart just dried up and vanished. This product strengthens and rejuvenates the body's immune system by flushing all the toxins out of the organs and digestive tract. Praise God !!!

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have Multiple Schlerosis, which makes me very tired and exhausted. Since taking the Now Foods Chlorella, I have my energy back. I had read an aticle about Chlorella, being good for people with diseases. So, I decided to try it. And Thank God I did. Simply the Sest......

Purely awesome product

Posted by Gladiator on Mar 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I can clearly feel the difference in my health. I feel more perky and energized for the day and I sleep better too. However, for the first couple of days when I started to take this chlorella, I experienced some of the common side effects like mild headache and stomach cramps. But now, I honestly feel a lot better than ever before. I have always suffered from cold hands and feet but just a few days ago, I realized that's not the case anymore. My hands and feet stay warm and it simply feels great, yet a little strange though! I have also noticed that this greatly decreased my cravings for sweets. Daily chromium helps in that too but now I rather avoid sugar than crave for it - which is just great! I don't miss sugar at all :) I genuinely recommend this product to anyone who cares about their own health.

Wonder supplement

Posted by nmbenzo on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I recently ordered NOW Chlorella and Spirulina and I am very satisfied with the overall benefits of adding these two algae's into my supplement regime. I have experienced noticeable increases in my energy and stamina. So much so, that I actually pulled a coffee out of my bag after work tonight and I realized that I haven't felt the need to grab an afternoon caffeine boost since taking the aforementioned supplements. I just feel more normal and less drained. I have also noticed a big improvement in my bowel regularity. I'm someone who has never really had problems going to the bathroom, but I am having more bowel movements and experiencing less bloating and gas than in the past, thus I know it is helping with my digestion. It's also helped clear up my face a bit. Overall, adding these two supplements to my diet has been nothing short of excellent (considering the price). I'll continue to take for a long time!

Severe Nausea and Vomiting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I dont normally write reviews, however as I developed severe Nausea and Vomiting from this product I decided to share this experience. I have not tried any other brands, so I do not know if it is just the Chlorella or if this brand is manufactured differently. For the first few weeks I was tolerating it well. I was getting mild headaches, and mild upset stomach. But I thought these were maybe detox symptoms. However, symptoms became worse, and so I stopped taking them. My symptoms went away after about 24-48 hours. Then I decided to try again, and immediately about 3 hours later woke up from sleep and had an extreme amount of nausea followed by 5 minutes of intense vomiting. I have not vomited in maybe 9 years before this. I have not had chlorella before for an ongoing basis, but I have had spirulina for a long period with no issues. I can also see online that this may be a side effect of Chlorella in some people. Just wanted to share my experience for others to be aware if they experience similar symptoms.

Works well.

Posted by KimNeblett on Apr 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work well. I have noticed all the supplements I'm taking seem to work better. I have had almost no headaches since I started using it.

Normally excellent product that I love but not this time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wow, I have been buying from Iherb for many, many years, specifically this product and spirulina tablets. The last batch we received is horrible. The flavor of this batch is bitter, had to swallow, definitely not for chewing, can't put my finger on what is wrong with the taste of it. Never have I had a problem with any Iherb's products but this one is BAD. I have contacted Iherb and they are rather dragging their feet on refunding my money on this product. I will continue to purchase from Iherb as long as they resolve this issue. I just hope that I don't ever get a bad batch of chlorella again.

Headache

Posted by Ingrid75 on Jun 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Wow, Chlorella give me a headache! Took a while before I knew it. Once I linked taking chlorella with my 'narcotic' headaches I wanted to be sure. So, I stopped and start taking it for another two times. Now I'm sure: gave me a headache! Not only the Chlorella by Now Foods btw, another brand does too.

Ah, Chlorella. Thou art my favourite

Posted by Krystall on Jul 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The main thing this does for me is helping my skin keep clear- as a part of a routine. I take 3 tablets a day (You should start of a little gentler, as Chlorella is detoxifying). It also helps me with my vitamin/mineral levels when I'm a little picky with my food. These tablets are on the bigger side, but if you're used to taking things down your throat you should be good (Yes I'm talking about tablets). Now Foods sells Chlorella also in veggie-caps, and in powder form, so everybody should find something they are comfortable with. Thank you, Now Foods Chlorella. I will buy you and swallow you forever.