Warning: if you are mercury poisoned, this can hurt you a lot

Posted by MichaelLabib on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Chlorella doesn't chelate, remove, mercury. It just stir it up in your body, causing unimaginable damage. The only right way to chelate is on Andy Cutler's protocol, he has a PhD in Chemistry and the writer of the book Amalgam Illness. He advises against Chlorella. I have tried myself and felt horrible, that was a year before I know about his protocol. Please visit my page for more reviews Good luck

Now Foods, Chlorella

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have had more energy since taking this. You have to start out slow, start with one capsule and work up to more over one week. I love Now Foods products. It is suppose to remove heavy metal toxins from the body and this one didn't disappoint. Brenda

Outstandiing Product and Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. Since taking it I definitely have more energy, and seem to feel better overall. Try it, you'll like it!

Quality, not rancid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered Chlorella from many sources. This is high-grade chlorella with little to no rancidity. Highly recommended!

a good antioxidant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Now foods are reliable for their quality. i need only 1 before breakfast as an antioxidant although a higher dose of 3 is recommended on a daily basis.

My first cure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time with chlorella... It seems to be good!

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been ordering from Iherb for quite some time and I have always been amazed at how fast their shipping is and of the excellence of their products.

Chlorella

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This really helps me detox when I eat things I shouldn't.

the great clenser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is a great product to clear the body of all the crap we ingest and does it gently

Satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Been using both Now foods and Sun chlorella, and I do believe that Sun chlorella is the best. (costs more, though) Have noticed increased level of energy after a short time usage. (combined with Now Foods Spirulina) Will contiune using!

1 2 3