cholesterol support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

my cholesterol was the lowest it has been in 20 years without prescription drugs after I took this regularly for six months

GOOD STUFF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My mom's cholesterol level has dropped. I told her to get this because she was using the MD recomended meds that are basically toxic. This is way better, plus it works.

Exccellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this product for three years and cannot paraise the results highly enough

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

part of a larger regiment I am taking every day on the recommendation of a nutritionist. In 3 months I am 30 pounds lighter, off statins and sleeping pills. Feeling great! iHerb has great pricing, shipping a little slow though.

Living Au Naturale

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are a replacement for another brand I spent in excess of $50once again Now foods does it keeps it more affordable and provides a comparable product.

Really great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this after reading another review. My cholesterol was high and so was my blood pressure. After taking this my cholesterol level is now normal and my blood pressure hasn't been this great in years! I'll recommend it to anyone that has these problems.

Very Pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm very pleased with this cholesterol support product. There are no side effects, and I hope my LDL count has changed. Won't know until I get it checked again, but I expect improvement. If so, I will definitely order this item again because I like the price, too.

Satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great Service and fast delivery.

Cholesterol Support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

works well for me.

cholesterol support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

So far I can not tell if the results are good but I am optimistic and can not wait to give that blood sample and wait for the results.

1 2