Extracellular matrix repair - noticable effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had several soft tissue injuries and also autoimmune/ vascular issues I needed to resolve. Chondroitin seemed appropriate choce. Glucosamine sulfate and MSM disagree with me, as I have sulphur metabolism issues (genetic) and salt sensitivity (also genetic). Decided to try chondroitin only, and it immediately boosted my energy levels and helped repair the soft tissue injury. The symptoms of dry eyes and autoimmune vasculitis also disappeared. I was surprised to learn that the extracellular matrix (nutrition rich fluid) plays an important role in the cell health and protection (functioning as a buffer). Might be relevant for people with dysautonomia/POTS/EDS. Now discovered I have atypical expression in the TNR and NCAN genes, both involved in regulation of chondroitin. Major info.

The best Chondroitin supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Since I've started taking this product I am having less joint pain. It's the best.

works well for my Dad's interstisial cystitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i read a medical journal study that showed people taking Hyaluronic Acid & Chondroitin had a high level of improvement to their condition. My Dad has been amazed with the way it has worked. He's now able to take a more natural product that works. He's getting a lot more good days, and not that many really bad days!

Helpful for joints

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I prefer this to glucosamine which I think stopped working. I use this with MSM and boswellia and have very little joint trouble.

Chondroitin Sulfate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Helps decrease joint pain and rebuild cartilage

Chondroitin Sulfate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a product that I use every day. I like to have it separate from Glucosamine Sulfate so that I can regulate them better. It is not always easy to find the two separate anymore.

W Fry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Arrived in top order, even though opened by Australian Customs Service. Quick delivery. Very happy.

Chondroitin sulfate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I trust Now Foods because they test everything. I take 2 of this per day.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to find Chondroitin without being combined with glucosamine. This is a very good product.

good price,high quality