Cinnamon Bark Reduced cholesterol For Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Prior to taking Cinnamon Bark my LDL for 10 years averaged 215. After taking 2400mg of Cinnamon Bark each morning with breakfast my LDL level has been reduced to 165 and my HDL increased from 46 to 48. I am on no other medication of any kind and I continued to follow my normal exercise routine and diet habits.

Judith

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this particular type "Ceylon" of cinnimon because an M.D. recommends it for reducing blood sugar. I would recommend it highly to anyone with type II diabetes. This stuff really works!!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped me keep my blood sugar levels down and now I don't crave sweets and sugar. I have also noticed a decrease in appetite. I take 2 capsules twice a day with or without food.

drop in blood suger

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

my whole family has noticed drastic drops in blood sugar levels using this product !!

No longer Ceylon Cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Some time ago, Now Foods had changed the Cinnamon in this product from Ceylon to Cassia.

Works great for blood sugar control!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have PCOS / insulin resistance and I monitor my blood sugar frequently. Occasionally I have readings in the prediabetes range depending on what I eat. I have tested myself eating the same foods at the same time of day with and without the cinnamon and at different dosages. For me, 3 grams about 30 minutes before a meal is ideal. My blood sugar is perfect with cinnamon and I can't wait for my next A1C!

cinnamon Bark

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have never tried this before as a supplement. I had been increasing cinnamon in my food. The supplement seems wonderful. I wish I had tried this years ago. My blood sugar levels dropped noticeably.

The best cinnamon supplement!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several cinnamon supplements to aid my liver in processing fats. Now Foods Cinnamon Bark is by far the best.

great for thyroid and hunger supression

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

the title says it all

Surprised me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had read that people had good results from quality cinnamon supplements and was pleasantly surprised to find that my glucose sugar levels lowered an average of 10 points.