Super Great Product & Price!

Posted by Reviewer2890237 on Jan 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my sister. It is effective in killing fungal infections when the most-prescribed rx isn't. Super great product. Also good for diabetics to keep sugar down naturally. My father and brother both use it for that. Great price! iHerb's service is always the very best!

cinnamon cassia

Posted by Reviewer2788450 on Mar 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very bummed!!!! they changed this to cassia. My liver couldn't handle cassia, so I had found Now cinnamon (ceylon), which I could then handle very well - used for PCOS and insulin resistance. Now I've got to hunt for another ceylon cinnamon product.

blood glucose

Posted by Reviewer3235456 on Apr 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product has had amazing effects on my blood glucose. I've been a diabetic for almost 15 years and except for insulin, this has been more effective at glucose control for me than most prescription medications!

Now Foods, Cinnamon Bark 600 mg

Posted by Reviewer3106352 on Dec 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Since I have been taking this product (two capsules a day), I have noticed a marked decrease in my craving for sweets. I'm not certain, but it seems that my overall appetite has mellowed a bit - no side effects that I can tell. :-)

IT works for PCOS!!

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Sep 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I was recently diagnosed with PCOS and I have been taking NOW cinnamon bark to help with the PCOS. IT has taken away most of my cravings, The wieght is falling off of me, and also it has suppressed my appetite. IT works! ITs very high quality TRUE cinnamon!!

Great Deal

Posted by Reviewer1939918 on Jan 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Our Doctor recommended this for diabetic sugar level spikes and it seems to work well.

Cinnamon Bark

Posted by Reviewer2852349 on Nov 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My doctor,who is also trained in alternative medicines, suggested cinnamon as a means to lower my blood sugar, which was slightly elevated. It worked for m--blood sugar level was reduced to normal.

Now foods cinnimon bark

Posted by Reviewer3107617 on Oct 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I recently read that the cinnamon cassia is not as good as the cinnamon vernom. The only brand I could find this in was Now. It is great and I am diabetic cinnamon lowers blood sugar and It is true Vernom is much better. My sugar has come down much more since using this form of cinnamon.

Good for weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2025838 on Feb 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After reading some of the reviews here, I decided to try this brand of cinnamon. I've tried other brands in the past and saw no difference so I was a bit skeptical. I've always had a problem with my body storing excess fat so I had to watch carbs so closely. After age 50, that didn't even seem to help much as my weight crept up. I read Gary Taubes' last two books and understand that when your blood sugar rises, your body produces insulin which directs excess blood glucose into your fat cells. It's not simply calories in/calories out. Anyway, I started these as directed and I know my blood sugar is not spiking. My weight is slowly coming back down. I haven't been this bullish on a supplement in a long time. I'll take this stuff for life if it keeps working this way.

must have

Posted by Reviewer2019476 on Jul 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

very good product,has reduced my sugar cravings n ive lost 5 lbs just using it for about a weeek,love it