Excellent for Cleaning Scale / Calcium Deposits, etc

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I got this to use as a cleaning agent in my Zojirushi water boiler, and it worked fantastically! After only two cleaning cycles, my pot looks brand new. I also used it to clean the calcium deposits off of my mouth night guard and my wife's retainer. All I can say is, "wow!" After a single soaking, it finally looks clean. I haven't used a chemical cleaner on my night guard in roughly 3+ years (and it showed, I'm embarrassed to say), and this stuff worked like magic. Highly recommended. Also, iHerb.com provided superb service. It shipped very quickly and arrived before I expected it.

Citric acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My girl scouts made fizzy bath bombs for their spa badge. This was a good price and they shipped quickly.

Works great- so many uses

Posted by Laurel-Allison on Sep 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great for canning. Great for sterilising. Great for making bath bombs.

Good Natural Preservative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use Citric Acid in so many household items. iHerb.com had a good selection of quanties to choose from and very reasonably priced

Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Am going to use this to make bath bomb

Higher Efficacy

Posted by theempressoftheearth on Sep 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This dietary supplementation of an ethical vegan friendly citric acid pure powder is made from the 100 percent of vegan ingredients by the Now Foods that is a GMP certified brand. The sort of the citric acid has the higher efficacy for both the higher function for the erythrocyte deformability that is required for the healthy circulation of the blood as well as the higher function as the sort of the carbohydrate loading that is disturbed the degradability of the glycogen by the activity inhibition of the phosphofructokinase with the higher function of both the biosynthesis as well as the storage of the sort of the fatty acids that are functioned the activation of acetyl-CoA carboxylase by the concurrent ingestion of both the sort of the carbohydrate as well as the citric acid, as well as the citric acid has also the higher efficacy to prevent the sort of calculus. Furthermore, regarding the function with regard to the biosynthesis of the adenosine triphosphate as the production of the energy, the citric acid has the function with the carbohydrate, the malic acid has the function with both the protein as well as the fatty acids as the fats. Furthermore, I would greatly appreciate it if the brand could produce the another version with the ingredients without the genetically modified organisms. *The sort of the cachet is required for the ingestion of the sort of the acid powders that the pH are low for the tooth friendly life.

For bath bomb making

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Worked very well.

Keeps My Sprouts Vibrant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

No signs of mold or bacterial growth with occasional spraying

WELCOME ALL TO ENJOY EXTRA 10%.. PLS CLICK THE LINK BELOW : ***. Get 10 PERCENT OFF HERE. ***.

Posted by GET 10 PERCENT OFF HERE on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought it for my DIY projects. ................. Thank you......... Please Visit & Save my page or simply Copy to Save this . L. H. V. 8. 6. 6 . that never expire which you can use it again & again on your next order anytime at iHerb of every order you placed.