Does the job I wanted it to do!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I got this to mix with water to replace a diluted vinegar rinse in removing the alkalinity that shampoo bars can leave on the hair, because I don't like using stinky vinegar. It worked great! :) It was pretty easy detangling my hair using the rinse.

Hair rinse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used to use ACV for my hair rinses but even after thorough washing my hair still smelt! People moved away from me on buses :( I switched to using a teaspoon of this in a Litre of water for my conditioner and it works just the same if not better! My hair is smoother than it was with ACV. Way more convenient as well, and no lingering smell

Great for cleaning espresso machines, really.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good price, good product. Thanks iherb

works as catalyst to oxygen-based colon cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am using this together with Now Foods Magnesium Oxide on iHerb to create oxygen based colon cleansing product for myself. After taking this combo, I go to toilet almost every 30 mins. I feel clean afterwards inside, and it has improved my digestion.

Ingrid Meyer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Your product arrived in good time. I have used it to get stains out of the toilet water tamk. It worked! Thank you. Ingrid

Multi-Purpose

Posted by healthybratt on Feb 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works good in homemade dishwasher soap and makes a nice cocktail for a belly-ache when mixed in baking soda and water.

Great for sprouting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to use in preventing mold in my broccoli sprouts. Works like a charm!

Good disinfectant for garden vegetables

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use it to disinfect dandelion leaves picked from the garden just dip them in the solution as per instructions and leave for short time 10 minutes or so, leave too long and the green leaves turn yellow and limp. Next I dry the leaves so they are barely moist then cut them up in smaller pieces and place in leaf shredder (Oster Food Processor made by Sunbeam) before shredding I add whole wheat flour enough to keep the leaves from sticking to the shredder then place it directly in the freezer. Frozen dandelion leaves keep well for a year at least.

Amazing!

Posted by patehosplace on Jul 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I buy this citric acid to take with MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution) founded by Jim Humble. Check it out. This citric acid is perfect and priced just as perfect!

fresh product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It did its job just perfect.