IHerb.com ROCKS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was pleased with how quickly my citric acid arrived.(IHerb.com ROCKS!) The citric acid appears to work well. I am using it for canning tomatoes and the only thing I would have liked more would have been additional info on the labelfor canning and not just sprouting purposes. FYI- I contacted NOW foods and was told to follow FDA amounts on canning which are 1/2 tsp. per quart of tomatoes and 1/4 tsp. per pint.

Quick Receipt of Order

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A couple weeks ago I ordered a supply of "citric acid" for use in cleaning my swimming pool. I was pleasantly supprised with the quick response to my order. The shipment was received within about three days from the time I placed the order on line. The packaging of the material is very good.

home owner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

use as cleaner for household hard water stains - works very well

Great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have not compared citric acid quality, but this product is a great value. I use it to make fizzing bath bombs and they are great.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use citric acid to make a delicious lemon water. Usually the citric acid is terribly expensive but with this unbelievable price I can make the lemon water all the time. Thanks iHerb.

Excellent Value - Super Size!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product for use as an additive in Cheesemaking. It is essential to making really great mozzarella!

citric acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

excellent product, uses in dishwasher with dishwasher detergent to avoid graying, cloudy fim on glassware.Good price, rapid mailing service. Thanks.

Now Foods, Citric Acid (food grade)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this to clean my distillers and dishwasher. Love this product. Distillers, 6 years old and dishwasher, 17 years old all still look like new. Bright and shinny. Plus, if I want to add a bit of tartness to some beverage (fruit or tomato juice), I can safely do so.

Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this stuff to make cheese and it is an excellent value.

Great Stuff and Good Buy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product and got it in a few days and used it to make bath fizzies for Christmas gifts.

1 2 3