Help

it works but....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

i've taken CLA for a couple of years now and it works very well to maintain muscle and help reduce the accumulation of fat. recently, i've started taking this particular type of CLA and while i still get the same results, i've developed an unexpected side affect. for a short time after taking the pill, i get a slight "lift" of energy, then i crash horribly. i'm exhausted and i end up sacking out on the couch for an hour or two. this happens like clockwork! every time i take CLA extreme, i feel the lift then the crash. on the days i forget to take it (rare) i get through my day without a problem. i've even tried increaing dosage (taking two at a time) and the feeling of "lift" then "crash" is increased. after i finish this bottle, i'm going back to my regular old CLA, i hate feeling exhausted.

Interesting and Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was told this product will help me notice a difference in my body shape. People have told me I look great and have lost weight. Not so. This helps me tone up my muscle tone and less fat on the muscles so you look thinner without losing the weight. Of course I am not an over weight person like some are. I read this is good for the body and helps curve the appetite. I eat less and exercise more and that makes the difference there. You have to eat less and exercise more as you grow older.

Love CLA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

CLA is proven in weight loss. Taking one softgel did not work. I take 2 first thing in the morning, then 2 two hours before lunch and dinner. Lost those few nagging pounds.

CLA is a must for anti-inflammation.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this supplement as part of an overall anti-inflammation regime and so far I am seeing wonderful results. I take this supplement in combination with several others, and within 7 days I had lost at least one pound. Three weeks later, I am at least three pounds lighter, and I have no plans to stop taking this product. The Guarana does not make my heart race and the Green Tea is a wonderful natural anti-oxidant.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This works better than GNCs kind and is gentler on the stomach and no side effects but weightloss ..especially stomach and thighs.

Migraine and nausea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started have migraine and nausea after week of using this CLA. I get migraine triggered from occasional high blood pressure. This however made me start wommit, feel terrible mentally, shivering and migraine. Needed to sleep few hours, then all ok. If you have high blood pressure, be careful with these "accelerating" products.

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have used CLA Extreme for 3 years now and I have lost and maintained my weight for that same time. This is a great product for those who are active and want to maintain a healthy lifestyle - I encourage you to research the benefits of CLA and how you can implement it into your daily regimen. SPorto - SA TX

Good energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

No weird buzz, just right.

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Effective. Provides energy. But drinking on an empty stomach, as recommended, I feel sick. I drink them with a meal.

Q?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

could you plz tell me from where this gelatin?

1 2 3 4