Help

B vitamins HAVE to reach the colon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This is an exceptionally well-designed product. In co-enzyme form so the body can use it right away AND enteric coated for transport to the critical absorbtion site - the colon. Now Foods shows once again that it grows its customer base by making better products than anybody else AND for less $$. They don't jump on the bandwagon (of another's discoveries), they ARE the bandwagon.

Active formulation with a bonus!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love this formulation because of P5P and methylcobalamin/dibencoside...with alpha lipoic acid and CoQ10 to boot! They are extras I want, but don't want to have to take separately.

Now Foods, Co-Enzyme-B-Complex with Alpha-lypoic Acid & CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After taking the B-Complex for only a short time, I can tell a difference in my overall feeling of well-being--I'm calmer, have less headaches and sleep better.So far I'm pleased with this product.

No longer "allergen free."

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The old labels for this product used to read "Contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, mild, egg, shellfish or preservatives." The new labels read "Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens." It's now possible for this product to become contaminated with allergens. I am now unable to tolerate the product.

Best B vitamin product out there

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is possibly the best product around for M.E/CFS as it has the B vitamins as Co Enzymes which help the body to produce energy. I highly recommend for any M.E sufferers.

Great, made my life long PMS go away

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Had been suffering from quite severe PMS (depressed, swollen breasts, weight gain, period wouldn't start in time, acne). That's over now. Totally over. I am now surprised by my period. Other B-complexes did that too, this one seems to work even a little better but I'm not absolutely sure about that one.

DISCONTINUED?????!!!!???????

Posted by computersaysno on Jul 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Why has it been discontinued?!! Is there an alternative that's coming soon or what? It would be nice if we at least knew the reason behind discontinuing it =(

NOW Foods Co-Enzyme B-Complex w/Alpha Lipoic Acid and CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful combination. It saves money not having to order everything separately (as well as the time it would take to ingest them all individually...lol).

Taking it for a year

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have problems absorbing B Vitamins and having my body adapt to stimulants within months. This is the only B Vitamin supplement that has lasted more then a week and still be effective. I have taken the full range of B Vits from several different companies, have taken higher then average dosages with no consistency in results unit this product. I reccomend NOW Ascorbic Acid powder in addition if it dosnt seem to be working like normal, it seems to help the body matabolize it better (mix into a glass of water).

Helps OCD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have my son taking this because he has Obsessive Compulsive Disorder & I read that this product helps people with that. He has been using it for over a year now & is showing some improvement in symtoms, they are not gone but they have lessened, enough that he can be off of the medication prescribed by the doctor.