Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this Gem, it really and truly works to boost the immune system! Seriously powerful stuff, because of my infection i can feel when anything attacks it, and this Colostrum boosted my immune system so much i could feel my antibodies attacking the infection and my temperature rises. Ill always buy this product from Now. Advice: Dont use every day because the body can grow immune to it, only use it when you need that boost!

Mixes well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a few different Colostrum powders, but find this one mixes the best with water. Some do not combine.

good immune booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I used this on my Boxer when she was diagnosed with inflammtory bowel disease and we were told she would have a short life. That's 2 years ago now and she's perfect. We only use it infrequently now as she's balanced and eats only home made and raw food. Thank you for this product.

Help with Fibromyalgia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My Pain Specialist suggested that taking Colostrum supplement to help with my Fibro pain. I have a niece who also suffers with Fibro. We have both been taking Now Foods Colostrum Powder 20 grams twice a day for the past few weeks. We have both been feeling the benefits of this excellent product. The price and quality of this product ensures that we will continue to use it well into the future. We will recommend Now Foods to family and friends also! Thank you iHerb, Very Much!!!

Tastes wonderful and seems to do the trick !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tastes magnificent and seems to be giving me improved energy and stamina since i stated taking it. My major complaint about this brand is that the 3 ounce container is way too small for a family of people taking it. I wish NOW would package this colostrum in larger containers and because they don't I am NOW on the lookout for a brand of equal or better quality and value that does.

Arrived as promised!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product arrived as promised and it seems to be of top quality. However, this is not recommended for anyone who is lactose intolerant.

perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

best brand of colostrum i've tried

Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It really helped me with my gut healing process.

It accelerates treatment.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When I am ill for example some flu, I am much more quickly healthy when I use this product. Also the symptoms of some illness of respiratory system are not so serious.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this to combat flu and colds in winter for my 3yrs old, along with beta-glucans . I think it works very good by our experience of two winters.

1 2 3