Extraordinary Service, Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1642690 on Apr 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The main reason I ordered this product from iherb was due to the fact they shipped it in ice, but upon its arrival I found the single ice pack used had melted. I contacted iherb and they immediately made changes in the way they ship this product (two ice packs, one both on top and underneath), and offered - without my requesting it - to send me a replacement. This level of professionalism and customer care is rare these days, and has made me an iherb customer for life. I have found Colostrum to benefit my health in a number of important ways, and now consider it a staple. Thank you again iherb!

So far, so good.

Posted by Reviewer2265727 on Apr 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take colostrum as a hormonal supplement to prevent acne without prescriptions. I have tried several different kinds...time release, chewables, capsules, etc., not all of which are effective. So far, it has been sufficient in preventing the major outbreaks that I used to have along my chin and is much easier on my budget.

Great Product For My Pets

Posted by Reviewer3178938 on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I got the Colostrum for my senior dogs. Since they have been taking this product, Rascal has stopped scratching continuously and Sparky has stopped coughing.

good immune support

Posted by Reviewer2184517 on Mar 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

very helpful at the beginning of cold/flu

Thank you !!!

Posted by Reviewer1552919 on Mar 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I feel a lot more energy

Better than powder

Posted by Reviewer2869923 on Apr 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used Colostrum powder before I saw these capsules. The powder was awfull to taste so I skipped it many times. These are easy to swallow capsules and don't taste at all. For me, much better. Now is always good quality for a good price and IHerb deliveres it on my doormat in an eyewink.

Amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer2228065 on Jan 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I noticed the affects of this product right away! I´m very happy with it!

now colostrum

Posted by Reviewer1109212 on Jan 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Magically stops any sign of flu or cold !!

Ellie

Posted by Reviewer1900393 on Sep 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I buy this product for my husband who has Crohn's disease. He has been on this with other supplements for years and hasn't had to take the more dangerous chemical drugs yet. I trust Now Foods products to be free of anything that would hurt him or me. I take the colustrum, too.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1613144 on Nov 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I work in a school and take this product always to protect me from all the viruses going around.