CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1365465 on Jul 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

CoQ10...is absolutely necessary if you're a senior citizen and taking blood pressure or statin drug. It will sure make you feel better and have more energy.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2769428 on Nov 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

found these very good particularly with taking them wit glucosamine and chondroitin as regards to knee joints

Cleans the liver

Posted by Reviewer1309092 on Nov 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Enhances energy levels especially if you have CFS

Iherb is the best they always deliver my order on time.

Posted by 5675736748181475533 on Jun 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking. CoQ10 from now foods for the past 6months .is very good and it help me control my bp.👍

Safer than Ritalin

Posted by 5278360665946787239 on Dec 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had been prescribed Ritalin in 1995 by a Physiatrist. I had suffered a Mild Traumatic Brain Injury in 1993 and 1994. Through Neuropsychological Test, it was discovered I had a mild case of A.D.D. I was 60 years old when I learned this. Dr. T. prescribed a small dose of Ritalin 2x a day. In 2001, my new PCP changed the script to 20mg ER. I thought I was doing fine until he couldn't prescribe it for me anymore. I didn't know what I was going to do with out it or how I'd be functioning. I had made excellent recovery from the head injuries all those years. Dr. M., PCP sent me to a Neurologist. Dr. K. asked me to try CoQ10, 600mg a day. I followed a natural supplement regimen as well as being vegetarian so he thought this product would fit well with me. I have been taking CoQ10 for 4 years and have had excellent result. I hadn't realized that the Ritalin was making me a bit hyper sometimes. That disappeared after a couple weeks taking the CoQ10. I was buying the NOW brand in the Health Food Store at nearly $40 for the same shown above. Only recently did I decide to explore the internet for a vitamin store. I am glad I did. I will continue order ing from iHerb Products.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1253522 on May 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good product and good price. thanks for excellent service.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1507598 on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started taking CoQ10 because I heard it helps metabolism and I am trying to keep from being a Type 2 diabetic. So far I have succeeded...not sure how much credit I can give to CoQ10 but I continue to take it and watch my diet.

CoQ10 Veggie Caps 200 mg

Posted by Reviewer1702065 on Oct 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

CoQ10 Veggie Caps are made in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices and are Vegetarian suitable varieties-works for me. They seem to be a good value, too.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1275622 on Aug 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the veggie caps for better absorbtion. I take one cap everyday after a meal with fish or krill oil. It's been two weeks, and I notice I have more energy, and definitely better skin complexion. In addition to diet and regular exercise, this is definitely an health product worth investing in. Highly recommanded!!

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer3112902 on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good for a wide range of organs of our body.

1 2 3 4