CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1365465 on Jul 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

CoQ10...is absolutely necessary if you're a senior citizen and taking blood pressure or statin drug. It will sure make you feel better and have more energy.

Safer than Ritalin

Posted by 5278360665946787239 on Dec 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had been prescribed Ritalin in 1995 by a Physiatrist. I had suffered a Mild Traumatic Brain Injury in 1993 and 1994. Through Neuropsychological Test, it was discovered I had a mild case of A.D.D. I was 60 years old when I learned this. Dr. T. prescribed a small dose of Ritalin 2x a day. In 2001, my new PCP changed the script to 20mg ER. I thought I was doing fine until he couldn't prescribe it for me anymore. I didn't know what I was going to do with out it or how I'd be functioning. I had made excellent recovery from the head injuries all those years. Dr. M., PCP sent me to a Neurologist. Dr. K. asked me to try CoQ10, 600mg a day. I followed a natural supplement regimen as well as being vegetarian so he thought this product would fit well with me. I have been taking CoQ10 for 4 years and have had excellent result. I hadn't realized that the Ritalin was making me a bit hyper sometimes. That disappeared after a couple weeks taking the CoQ10. I was buying the NOW brand in the Health Food Store at nearly $40 for the same shown above. Only recently did I decide to explore the internet for a vitamin store. I am glad I did. I will continue order ing from iHerb Products.

Iherb is the best they always deliver my order on time.

Posted by 5675736748181475533 on Jun 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking. CoQ10 from now foods for the past 6months .is very good and it help me control my bp.👍

Cleans the liver

Posted by Reviewer1309092 on Nov 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Enhances energy levels especially if you have CFS

very good

Posted by Reviewer2769428 on Nov 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

found these very good particularly with taking them wit glucosamine and chondroitin as regards to knee joints

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1253522 on May 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good product and good price. thanks for excellent service.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1507598 on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started taking CoQ10 because I heard it helps metabolism and I am trying to keep from being a Type 2 diabetic. So far I have succeeded...not sure how much credit I can give to CoQ10 but I continue to take it and watch my diet.

CoQ10 Veggie Caps 200 mg

Posted by Reviewer1702065 on Oct 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

CoQ10 Veggie Caps are made in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices and are Vegetarian suitable varieties-works for me. They seem to be a good value, too.

excelente producto

Posted by 5170067039144850194 on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

excelent

Perfect product for the Heart health

Posted by 5668756484538529640 on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought it for my colleagues brother who has a heart condition as he has tested and tried the brand and the feedback is super super positive. Excellent products with quality ingredients. NOW brand products are amazing!!!

1 2 3 4