CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

CoQ10...is absolutely necessary if you're a senior citizen and taking blood pressure or statin drug. It will sure make you feel better and have more energy.

Safer than Ritalin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had been prescribed Ritalin in 1995 by a Physiatrist. I had suffered a Mild Traumatic Brain Injury in 1993 and 1994. Through Neuropsychological Test, it was discovered I had a mild case of A.D.D. I was 60 years old when I learned this. Dr. T. prescribed a small dose of Ritalin 2x a day. In 2001, my new PCP changed the script to 20mg ER. I thought I was doing fine until he couldn't prescribe it for me anymore. I didn't know what I was going to do with out it or how I'd be functioning. I had made excellent recovery from the head injuries all those years. Dr. M., PCP sent me to a Neurologist. Dr. K. asked me to try CoQ10, 600mg a day. I followed a natural supplement regimen as well as being vegetarian so he thought this product would fit well with me. I have been taking CoQ10 for 4 years and have had excellent result. I hadn't realized that the Ritalin was making me a bit hyper sometimes. That disappeared after a couple weeks taking the CoQ10. I was buying the NOW brand in the Health Food Store at nearly $40 for the same shown above. Only recently did I decide to explore the internet for a vitamin store. I am glad I did. I will continue order ing from iHerb Products.

Iherb is the best they always deliver my order on time.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking. CoQ10 from now foods for the past 6months .is very good and it help me control my bp.👍

Cleans the liver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Enhances energy levels especially if you have CFS

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

found these very good particularly with taking them wit glucosamine and chondroitin as regards to knee joints

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good product and good price. thanks for excellent service.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started taking CoQ10 because I heard it helps metabolism and I am trying to keep from being a Type 2 diabetic. So far I have succeeded...not sure how much credit I can give to CoQ10 but I continue to take it and watch my diet.

CoQ10 Veggie Caps 200 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

CoQ10 Veggie Caps are made in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices and are Vegetarian suitable varieties-works for me. They seem to be a good value, too.

Изключителен продукт

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Изключително съм доволна от много от продуктите на Now Foods. Високата дозировка на CoQ10 в една таблетка до половин час след прием има енергетизиращо действие за мен и се чувствам заредена с енергия.

excelente producto