NOW products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2007 | Verified Purchase

NOW products are excellent and less expensive than competing products. I have used them a lot for a number of years and my nutritionist also swears by them. CoQ10 tends to be extremely expensive and other brands may be adulterated or of lower quality.

good for fibromyalgia "brain fog"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had read that CoQ10 was good for many things, including "fibro fog" that we fibro people deal with. I have been taking it now for about 3 months. I see a definite improvement. I have had FMS for over 20 years, so I feel that I know my symptoms pretty well by now. This product is good for me.

My parents like it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My parents like it.

recommended by my physician

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I originally purchased this product from my local health food store...cost was almost $16 for 60 tablets. I like it & my medical doctor recommended that I continue to use it even though she wasn't the one who told me about it in the first place. Obviously this is a much better price than I can buy it locally & I like having it delivered to my door.

Impressive delivery to Malaysia

Posted by BetelNut on Jun 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My first 2 orders were delivered in less than 3 weeks. Considering the distance and the postage paid, it's more than acceptable. All goods were received in good order. Will write about the products themselves after I begin to use them.

Now Foods, CoQ10, 200 Softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Dissolves pretty well in warm water test (10 minutes)

Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This gives me energy for the day ahead.

From Thailand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

cool product from Now Foods and good price from iHerb... i take 1 softgels 3 times and i get energy .. and more i like this product

Review of Now Foods CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Like all Now Foods products this is an excellent form of CoQ10. I take it twice a day. The softgel form is easy to take.

Softgels!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had been taking the gel-caps for a long time but wanted softgels for enhanced absorbancy.

1 2 3 4