Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My mom has Parkinson's and was prescribed this product by her neurologist a few years ago. Taken in conjunction with her prescription medication it has significantly slowed down the progression of her desease. After I saw the results, I decided to try this product myself. In addition to improving my skin, it eliminated my gum desease and strengthened my gums. Now I am also purchasing this product for my father who is on a number of heart medications. This product is known to reduce negative effects of statins. I highly recommend this product, especially to people who are on heavy prescription meds for heart condition or cancer.

600 mg coq10

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take 600 mg per day and this pill is the perffect size. I still have a small supply of 150 mg pills to consume, but tried a week's worth of this product and felt no difference. 600 mg of coQ10 is about what the body makes when a person is in their twenties, and so is a rational dosage choice for an old man like me (79). CoQ10 is a true geriatric vitamin. Thank you iHerb for offering this.

CoQ 10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

thanks so much--your order came very quickly! the product seems to be working well, and your company is so easy to order from. (the other company is so many times backordered for this product, and we have to wait, sometimes as long as a month or more) it's also hard to find companies that sell the coq10 in the 600 mg strength. my husband's neurologist recommended the coq 10 (1500-2000 mg/day)for his parkinson's. it has been clinically proven to help in this degenerative disease.

COQ10 600MG FROM NOW FOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

THE PRODUCT IS GOOD BUT THE PHISICAL SIZE IS RATHER BIG. SOME PEOPLE MAY HAVE TROUBLE SWALLOWING IT.

Very good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love the product as it is easier to take two pills rather than twenty four! Hate the fact that although I contacted iHerb.com regarding the fact that only five bottles were received by me rather than six, they have neither acknowledged my e-mail or credited my account!

great price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I am using this product in a mega-dose quantity as recommended by Dr. Hulda Clark for a tough parasite problem. I needed the higher mg, and was glad to find the 600 mg..plus 1/2 the price of what I would have paid for it when I found it in a Health Food Store.

CoQ10 for Parkinson's

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take CoQ10 600mg twice daily as a supplement for Parkinson's. I can't really say if it's helping to slow down the progression but I haven't gotten worse since taking it during the last 2-3 years.

Excellent product and service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Since my husband started taking the CoQ10 about 18 months ago, his leg cramps have disappeared totally and his shaking from Parkinsons has greatly diminished. His neurologist advised us to get the highest dosage we could find, and the 600 mg is it. I have not seen it anyplace else. When our shipment this summer arrived melted from the intense heat, iHerb gave us an immediate refund. Their service is rapid and dependable. Thank you!

Now Foods, CoQ10, 600 mg, 60 Softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

a great source of CoQ10 at 600 mg. Adds to your workout and good for your heart health!

can't say enough good about this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Husband has parkinson disease and CoQ10 at high doses is important for his well being. This product gives great results and if not for this brand we could not afford this very beneficial product. I get the lower doses for myself as we age we all need to supplement, and for us, this is the way to go!! ;-)

1 2 3 4