Help

Didn't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I tried the product. Bought it because of the ingredient list and have had great luck with Now Foods other products. I don't normally have sensitive skin, but as soon as I put it on my skin, my face and lips began to sting, so I washed it off right away. I will be returning.

GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really like this creme, although I find it a little too greasy for daytime. I use this as my night cream. It does have a slight smell, probably because of the Q-10, but it goes away almost as soon as you put it on. My face looks great in the morning, glowing. Great ingredients in here, Shea Butter, Aloe Vera, Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen along with the Q10. Nothing bad in here! All good for your skin stuff!

Burning sensation..

Posted by NarnianGirl on Jan 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ordered this for my Mom, but she didn't like this - she said it caused her face to burn.. CoQ10 probably being the culprit. Not a good idea for a sensitive-skinned person. Finally it was circulated to my Dad, who has the most resilient and resistant skin ;-) Won't repurchase.

I wont buy any other moisturizer again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Add this to the CoQ10 Age Defying Syrum, and thats all you need. My face has never felt better nor looked healthier.

CoQ10 Moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure if this is doing anything or not, but it really stinks - Kind of like cigarette smoke. I don't think I will order it again.

Total Disappointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Besides the fact that this product smells horrible, kind of like rancid oil, which stays after you wash your face, but it gave me a burning sensation. Not recommended at all!

Very effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

ive been using this for about two weeks. it is a very effective moisturiser. The smell is unpleasent when first applied but does not stay for long. makes my hands feel soooo smooth afterwards.

Working Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Noticed after the first night my skin was softer and texture has improved 100%.

CoQ10 really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

CoQ10 is reallt good stuff for your face. I use it as a creme, and I also take Q10 supplements for a optimal effect.

Great moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very fast absorption. Disappears in an instant but is remarkably soothing and healing. Best moisturizer that I have found. Very helpful with extremely dry skin.