super vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

increased my running time two minutes in three mile run after several days on coq10 took all water out of my 91 year old mothers legs. a miracle vitamin

Great way to bath the gums with COQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using chewable COQ10 lozenges for almost 8 years, since it was, to my knowledge, and recommended it for my patients. Every time I go to the dentist the hygene specialist remarks on how healthy my gums are. I attribute this to my chewing the COQ10.Dr. K

good CoQ10 suppliment!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

in terms of price and dosage, these as great as they get in chewable form. Ever since i started taking these I have been experiencing very mild insomnia. I heard excessive doses of CoQ10 may cause that but so can Maca powder which I am also taking. It doesnt bother me tho. I am a professional sleeper.

Convenient CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Simple way to add CoQ10

Better than the other chewable I was using

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like this CoQ10. It tastes a lot like the chewable vitamin C I've used in the past. The only thing I don't like is that when I bite into it, it releases a bit of CoQ10 dust that circulates into my respiratory system. Since I'm sensitive, I try not to breathe while chewing them.

CoQ10 Lozenges

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Hi potency in a tasty tablet allows me to suck on it for a while and absorption is increased when taken sublingually. Good price too.

This confirms I can't use sorbitol

Posted by newday on Mar 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This did give me energy but unfortunately the sorbital wrecks the interiour climate of my mouth. I suspected it before with other products, now it's comfirmed. Won't buy again and may have problems using this bottle up. May have to crush and swallow with water.

Chewable Q-10= godsend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So nice to find an edible Q-10 supplement for those who can't do tablet swallowing. Pleasant orange flavour and reasonable price.

The power of your Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

With this suplement, miracles can happen until the power of your energy. It will be a good choise for you.

Chewable lozenges - good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good quality. Easy to take.

1 2 3