I feel good taking this.

Posted by herbalturtle on Jun 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The only calcium supplement I take, has lots of trace minerals in it and is a complete form of calcium the way nature intended. I think its the naturally occuring trace minerals in it that give me more energy. Easy to digest. I buy the powdered version for my dogs and to put in shake drinks. The capsules for on the go or to take to work. Super important on my list of supplements to take!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very good calcium , do not give upset stomach. Recommend.

Neck and Back Aches

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Over the years I have tried many calcium / magnesium supplements for neck, shoulder, and back aches. Only two of these supplements have worked and the Coral Calcium works the best. The alternative is muscle relaxents and I want to stay away from prescription meds.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It really makes an improvement in the way I feel. I will continue to buy it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i'm very satisfied w/ coral calcium. this combined w/ vitamin d tablets has kept me from having deficiences which i was prone to

Have been taking this for many years

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking coral calcium for more than 10 years, the NOW food product, works exreamly well and has great price form iherb.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I always take calcium and this seams to do the job very happy with it

Excellent calcium!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This form has the best absorption! Using this with d-vitamin supplement maximizes the benefits. If this review was helpful to you please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

Posted by Lyricallor on Sep 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was really happy to get this product. I am making another purchase in a couple days and pairing it with other Now products.

H,C, Cary

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I have taken this product. I'm sure it will be the right calcium. Quality and freshness are always my concern. I know I can count on it with iHerb.

1 2 3 4