calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this is a much more affordable version of the product than the capsule form. i simply mx into a smoothie every morning

Excellent value per serving

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like this product a lot because it provides 3 grams of coral calcium per serving and it's the best value that I've found for coral calcium. Although powder doesn't completely dissolve in water, it dissolves enough so that you don't have to chew before you swallow. :) If you mix it with milk, you'll hardly notice the difference in the taste of the milk...which is the way I prefer to drink it. If you have an acidic stomach, this is a great anti-acid.

Excellent Calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used calcium prods for 35 years and known I have needed a supplement because of tooth decay/ gum problems, sometime irregular heartbeat, history of bulemia/anorexia, small boned and now menopausal 56 nyear old woman, I now have better health than ever and this calcium contributes to another notch up in my well being.

dissolves perfectly in water

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I add this to my water kefir and it thrives on it

Great...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this particular form of calcium for cramps in legs, feet, menstrual cramps etc. It seems to absorb easier then other calcium's.

coral calcium powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product to get a d keep the ph in check. It is tasteless and not gritty.

used in cold cucumber soup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is tasteless and not gritty. I mix it in cold cucumber soup with a spoon. It mixes in easily and I can't tell any difference in taste or texture.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

There are many "above reef" coral calciums. And some of them are so expensive. Now Foods is above reef, and from the same place as all the others. It is pure and free of polutions etc, yet it is at such a good price and it is just as good if not better than all the others I have tried. I will stick with it. All Now Foods products I have tried have been really good, better than the more expensive brands I have tried.

Drink my calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I need lots of calcium. Big pills are hard to swallow and digest. This form dissolves easily in grapefruit juice and blends fine with other powdered vitamins that I take. I prefer vegetarian calcium and coral is a good source.

Balance for Magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking Now Foods, Magnesium Powder for a year or more along with Calcium capsules for many months at bedtime. Purchased this Calcium powder to replace the Calcium capsules just to give it a try. This powder desolves quickly along with the magnesium & is easy to drink. I will definitely purchase this product again.

1 2 3