great overall enhancer

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on May 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

having used this in the past for gaining mass, I now found it to give more brain power

Helps with Muscles Recovery for Fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer1247109 on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I heard they are using this more and more for muscle recovery with fibromyalgia and since I started this each day I feel more and more like I am able to do more. It brings water to the muscles thur supplying them with more oxygen and helps the time in between my housework and such (which is a work out to me), allows me to rest and have less time that I can do more activity. It's a great product and not filled with extra stuff that is not needed. I put it in my protein shake each morning and feel the best I have in a long time.

Taurine + Creatine + Glutamine = gains

Posted by Reviewer1505822 on Apr 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Hei! I've been using the above mentioned in combination with lifting weights. Recently (3 months) started lifting again after years without training. I've gained 2,5 kgs in a couple of weeks due to the water retention. This gives me better and more intens workouts. Feeling more focused. I am norwegian. Iherbs prices are really good compared to local stores, so I will continue using Iherbs! Even the cheapest USPS shipping here gets the stuff to my door within a week. This is probably as good as it gets! mvh Fredrik

IT REALLY WORKS

Posted by Reviewer2575307 on Dec 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product comes in a nice trial size and I have been using it for the last two weeks.I have gained 5lbs and feel more energetic during work out.ThankS to ─░HERB for the quick delivery to europe as it just took 3 days.

Does what it's supposed to.

Posted by Reviewer2271430 on Feb 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Helps increase energy, build strength and muscle mass. I use 1/2 the dose with some protein before my workout and the other 1/2 afterwards. The only caveat is that your weight will increase from muscle mass pumping up with water especially when first begin to use it.

Gave me stomach cramps

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have used CM in the past without problem. This one gave me horrendous stomach cramps right away. I finally quit taking it and they went away. Came back when I gave it another go. What a pity! I was looking forward to buffing up again.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer3342895 on Sep 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good trial size. Thanks iHerb.

Great Product, Great Price

Posted by Reviewer2082272 on Jan 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product with success before and it never had an odor. I've always been pleased with it. This one arrived with a chemical-like "smell" when I opened the bottle. I don't know if the manufacturer changed the type of plastic or perhaps it was old or stored in heat and the plastic from the bottle caused a problem. Otherwise, great product and a great price!

Now Foods, Creatine Monohydrate

Posted by Reviewer2354638 on Apr 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Helps to build strength and muscle mass. Good quality and price.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1118118 on Dec 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband adds this to his smoothies and is happy with it.

1 2 3 4