THESE ARE AWESOME!!!

Posted by HealthMinded71 on Jan 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was expecting these to be kind of like peanut brittle, only with pumpkin seeds. Boy was I wrong! These are BETTER than I imagined! They are little cubes of pumpkin seeds that have been lightly doused with the rice malt syrup/sea salt/evaporated cane juice mixture and cut up. So, they are about 1" cubes and the texture is VERY LIGHT! Almost like popcorn/kettle corn! VERY tasty and love the light texture and crunch! Soooo addicting, I am wishing I had ordered several bags! This one is going to be gone in no time! Only complaint is I wish it were cheaper. Definitely going to keep it on my MUST HAVE list every time I place an order at iherb! You won't be sorry with this purchase! I am thinking of making a couple gift orders to send to my parents and fiance'. Extremely good!

Nice for a change

Posted by MikeMember on Mar 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not too sweet, these nuggets area a nice treat.

Crunchy & Ok

Posted by psmiracle on Mar 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's crunchy and not too sweet which is good... but not for those who can't chew very well...

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

he first bag disappeared within a day, so I had to buy more, and ration myself. A good snack.

A delightful product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These pumpkin clusters are a wonderful way to ingest the goodness of pumpkin seeds. They are simply delicious, with the right amount of sweetness. The seeds are fresh and relatively big. One can see the quality of these seeds when they are cut right across. I have ordered more bags since the first one. One drawback is the resealable plastic bag - to date one bag could not be closed because the sealing portion came undone.

AMAZING

Posted by ResponsibleConsumer on Mar 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These really truly are the best snack for pumpkin seed lovers! Not super sweet, but just enough. I thought they would be really hard and brittle and was worried it might be hard on my teeth, but NO. These are lightly crisped, like a rice cake texture I guess. Perfect snack, you won't be able to stop eating.

Yummies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Perfecct for a snack at work.

Pumpkin crunch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Soooooo goood! And healty snack

great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

healthy with a great taste, what more can you ask

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product. They not only taste good, but are a good alternative to 'junky' snacks.

1 2